Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My First Cycle Tbol Dbol Log

with your size you can do around 200mgs for self TRT as well, sports TRT is a down pyramid
like you hit sports TRT 300mgs for 4 weeks and move into 200mgs after, like pyramid down @GMAN007
dont boost your dose now though lol ;)
Yeah I may try that I want to get bloods done in a month and then maybe try the TRT, maybe 200 mgs if my blood work continues to look good I may try that. I might be able to continue to build a little muscle on that and lean out during trt time that would be cool

@GMAN007 when you get on TRT you will need to use hcgenerate, that will keep your natty balls working bro
should work :)
you think on a trt dose I would need to use a full 5 caps hcgenerate? Is that what you use, my balls are pretty plump now using the 5 caps on my 500 mgs a week, I think i read on the bottle or site not to use hcgenerate longer than 12 weeks

Yeah I may try that I want to get bloods done in a month and then maybe try the TRT, maybe 200 mgs if my blood work continues to look good I may try that. I might be able to continue to build a little muscle on that and lean out during trt time that would be cool
you think on a trt dose I would need to use a full 5 caps hcgenerate? Is that what you use, my balls are pretty plump now using the 5 caps on my 500 mgs a week, I think i read on the bottle or site not to use hcgenerate longer than 12 weeks
@GMAN007 I would highly suggest using full 5caps hcgenerate with TRT dose of Testosterone
you will keep your balls working the whole TRT, its worth it trust us :)
lets post the bloods when you doing them?

Top Bottom