Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Testosterone Tbol Cycle Log

Yea I’d look into a new mattress. I just got one and didn’t realize how bad my old one was
Our mattress isn’t very old and it feels great still.

I would talk to a sleep expert and see what can be done
I think it has a lot to do with the military lifestyle. The sleep deprivation and the just never getting in a normal schedule. Granted I am out now and it’s getting better.

Meal prep attached! Tomorrow is chest/triceps. Feeling pretty good about my left shoulder so I plan to reintroduce barbell bench tomorrow. I plan to do this slowly so I probably won’t do more than 135 pounds just to see if my left shoulder feels as stable and strong as I think it is. If it doesn’t feel right I will stop and move on.

Had salmon, rice and veggies today again today. Very good and tasty food! I have reintroduced the rice because I feel like my body really needs those carbs. I have noticed that once I limited my carbs to just rolled oats in the morning my workouts just haven’t been the same. Wife even noticed that I seem to be really tired since that adjustment.

Went to the gym today and did 45 minutes of cardio and that felt great. Got this week left and then this cycle will be over. Likely going the self-trt route. About how long after the cycle ends should I get bloods done?

Attachments

• IMG_2504.jpeg
    IMG_2504.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 267
Meal prep attached! Tomorrow is chest/triceps. Feeling pretty good about my left shoulder so I plan to reintroduce barbell bench tomorrow. I plan to do this slowly so I probably won’t do more than 135 pounds just to see if my left shoulder feels as stable and strong as I think it is. If it doesn’t feel right I will stop and move on.

Had salmon, rice and veggies today again today. Very good and tasty food! I have reintroduced the rice because I feel like my body really needs those carbs. I have noticed that once I limited my carbs to just rolled oats in the morning my workouts just haven’t been the same. Wife even noticed that I seem to be really tired since that adjustment.

Went to the gym today and did 45 minutes of cardio and that felt great. Got this week left and then this cycle will be over. Likely going the self-trt route. About how long after the cycle ends should I get bloods done?
@BrightFuture hows your shoulder? make sure to go slow on it

bloods I want to see them 1-2 weeks post cycle but trt is a must for you 100%
you have test right? :)

@BrightFuture hows your shoulder? make sure to go slow on it

bloods I want to see them 1-2 weeks post cycle but trt is a must for you 100%
you have test right? :)
Shoulder I think feels great. Still going to cautiously move forward on the barbell bench just to make sure.

Yeah I got testosterone on hand.

Alright so today was a great workout. Left shoulder felt solid and stable. I took it easy on the bench press and stopped 2-3 reps short on each set. I don’t want to push it too hard just yet.

Barbell bench: 135x10 145x8 155x6
Machine fly: 130x15 145x13 145x10 130x10
Hammer incline chest press: 70x12 80x10 90x8 90x6
Incline fly: 30x15 25x12 25x12 25x12
Tricep pushdown: 100x25 110x20 120x13 130x10

30 minutes cardio before and after. Feeling so damn good about that left shoulder. When I started this, my left shoulder and truthfully the whole left side of my body was dramatically weaker than the right and I can confidently say that is no longer the case. Can’t wait to see where this take me in a year. I do still have to be careful with the left shoulder because I do have a bone island in it that will never go away. I do think that the training appears to do wonders for it and keeping it strong and stable.

Alright so today was a great workout. Left shoulder felt solid and stable. I took it easy on the bench press and stopped 2-3 reps short on each set. I don’t want to push it too hard just yet.

Barbell bench: 135x10 145x8 155x6
Machine fly: 130x15 145x13 145x10 130x10
Hammer incline chest press: 70x12 80x10 90x8 90x6
Incline fly: 30x15 25x12 25x12 25x12
Tricep pushdown: 100x25 110x20 120x13 130x10

30 minutes cardio before and after. Feeling so damn good about that left shoulder. When I started this, my left shoulder and truthfully the whole left side of my body was dramatically weaker than the right and I can confidently say that is no longer the case. Can’t wait to see where this take me in a year. I do still have to be careful with the left shoulder because I do have a bone island in it that will never go away. I do think that the training appears to do wonders for it and keeping it strong and stable.
@BrightFuture the left shoulder UP thats perfect man
stay strong on this
you eating clean?

Top Bottom