Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Testosterone, EQ and Winstrol Cycle Log

So it’s Sunday and feeling amazing. I started at 229 pounds and 6 weeks of winstrol brought me down to 214. Not as lean as I want to be still but that’s ok. Wife makes lots of positive comments on the things she’s seeing. Need to dial in diet a bit further.

Still running the 400mg test and 400mg eq for a few more weeks(12 weeks total). Will get blood work done when I finish.

Trying to get a bit more creative with the workouts. Looking at negatives, drop sets and supersets. Need to pump up the cardio some more too. Haven’t been consistently hitting my 30 minutes daily cardio.

Life has been crazy busy. In school full time getting teaching credential and working as well. Life is good! I really want to try tren on my next cycle.

So it’s Sunday and feeling amazing. I started at 229 pounds and 6 weeks of winstrol brought me down to 214. Not as lean as I want to be still but that’s ok. Wife makes lots of positive comments on the things she’s seeing. Need to dial in diet a bit further.

Still running the 400mg test and 400mg eq for a few more weeks(12 weeks total). Will get blood work done when I finish.

Trying to get a bit more creative with the workouts. Looking at negatives, drop sets and supersets. Need to pump up the cardio some more too. Haven’t been consistently hitting my 30 minutes daily cardio.

Life has been crazy busy. In school full time getting teaching credential and working as well. Life is good! I really want to try tren on my next cycle.
@BrightFuture Amazing updates man....

@BrightFuture you're doing well on winstrol :) perfect
i think you can stay positive and push more with cardio and cutting carbs a bit
DO NOT use trenbolone, will mess up your mind

nice job brother I'm not sure if I mention it but I also am a former teacher so it's great to see you educating our youth
Did not know that! I am doing special education. Very rewarding!

@BrightFuture you're doing well on winstrol :) perfect
i think you can stay positive and push more with cardio and cutting carbs a bit
DO NOT use trenbolone, will mess up your mind
Yeah I keep reading that about tren but still my curiosity it insanely high around it.

Top Bottom