Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'll go heads up with the first taker for K on this wknds. Sox - Spankees Series.

I HATE THE YANKEES Jeter is gay, gay-rod is gay. tori is gay. ahhhh! well when we win it again this year. ill be happy, but the yanks will still be gay

You know A-Rod was OK in my book until he pulled that Pussy ass bitch move & trying to slap the ball out of the glove...

I lost ALL respect for him at that exact moment.

Jeter is OK in my book, AWESOME overall player, great attitude... Just a great guy.

Posada is a shit talkin prick puck who wouldnt say a peep to anyone if he disnt have 25 prissy, french manicured faggot Yankees backing him up.

patsfan1379 said:
You know A-Rod was OK in my book until he pulled that Pussy ass bitch move & trying to slap the ball out of the glove...

I lost ALL respect for him at that exact moment.

Jeter is OK in my book, AWESOME overall player, great attitude... Just a great guy.

Posada is a shit talkin prick puck who wouldnt say a peep to anyone if he disnt have 25 prissy, french manicured faggot Yankees backing him up.

I agree on Arod - very geighay move.

Jeter is God and anyone who says otherwise deserves to die.

You are way off on your Posada comments. The dude was ASKING Pedro to throw at his headf so he could murder him.

lol... at the gym yesterday, one of the guys that works there got jeter and posada's autograph, i go, "oh good so u gonna burn it?" he goes.. nope, gonna sell them.. good move.
btw jeter sucks, gayrod sucks, there whole team is just gay.

Yankees that need to be drawn & Quartered.

1. Posada
2. Giambi
3. Johnson
4. Sheffield

Cool Yankees:

1. Jeter
2. Bernie
3. Mussina

Top Bottom