Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fighters: How do you Diet???

rgosit

I cut some weight about 50 pounds to be exact..

I want to stay ripped, as well as be able to get stronger, i kno putting on mass will be difficult while fight training.

so i have been on kinda a cutting diet:
all of my meals are small

and generally it will go as follows

5 grams glutamine
small amount of oatmeal, 22 grams of whey
LIFT
5 grams glut
66 grams whey w\ dextrose

1 hour later
salad with cottage cheese-or something along these lines

-rice\or pasta with chicken or turkey breast

-chicken-turkey-cottage cheese in salad

-mrp with a T of flax( and fish oil when i remember)

-small amount of oatmeal 22 grams of whey

Train BJJ

-44 grams whey protein

-1 t flax
glutamine

If i am not training bjj, i will most likeley not have much more carbs in the rest of a day.

Im going to college soon and im actually scared of getting fat even though i will probably still be training.

what are your diets like??? is there something i should add- or take away??

I'm going to start creatine soon i think

my training is:
BJJ-4x's a week
Kickboxing- 2x
Lifting- 4x

and i play basketball or something for some cardio when i get a chance.

I have no extra cardio right now because i dont have ne upcomming competitions.

when winter comes around i will probably loosen up my diet.

rite now i cheat 1 time a week, and i have some extra carbs on the weekends sometimes when i feel im dragging ass...

I'm involved in amateur boxing and usually have to cut a few pounds before a tournament... But by a few pounds, I mean 8-12, or maybe 15-16 at most, so if you're looking to drop fifty pounds, my advice might not do any good.
I'll give it anyway.
First, the best way to lose weight while retaining muscle mass, in my opinion, is just to run like a motherfucker. Im talking at least three or four miles a day, five or six days a week. Its rough on the shins and knees, but it really does burn fat. Cycling works well too. I had to drop some weight for a boxing tournament a few months ago and I basically lived on oatmeal and protein shakes for the last week, with a few bananas thrown in, while running six miles every morning.
Also, although it can be very frustrating, I have to stop lifting weights for at least six to eight days before weigh-in. I find that it's really hard to drop serious bulk while still hitting the gym every day, especially lifting leg weights. I'm naturally skinny as all hell, so it takes me about five or six weeks to gain back the weight I lose in ten days.
Hope this helps

Eliminate all drinks except for water and a little bit of milk that will do wonders. train in sweatshirts sweat pants, sleep in sweat shirts sweat pants to, bodybuilders eat every 2 hours or so when i dieting i only eat things that have a point like if i think i can go with out it i do i dont eat much or keep busy instead of eating and if im laggin a will grab a candy bar but only eat what you need what you think has a point wear some clothes under the gi to if you train with one.

Top Bottom