Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log SARMS Testosterone Log

Hi gentlemen

I’m at the end of my cycle, with 40 around the corner and most likely no other children on the horizon I am planning to run test cyp at 150-200 bi weekly(open for discussion) to keep my test levels at those of a young man’s. My goal is I want to continue to recover, have strength, stamina, focus, mental clarity and confidence that comes with a 20 year olds test levels.

I will be continuing on my same workouts and life style, should I begin a new log or just continue on with this one?
@CodeNameDuchess i think you should be doing 200mgs testosterone self-TRT perfect way

100mgs monday 100mgs thursday pins add n2guard and light tamox or aromasin if E2 high

start a new log please

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My TRT cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

Hi gentlemen

I’m at the end of my cycle, with 40 around the corner and most likely no other children on the horizon I am planning to run test cyp at 150-200 bi weekly(open for discussion) to keep my test levels at those of a young man’s. My goal is I want to continue to recover, have strength, stamina, focus, mental clarity and confidence that comes with a 20 year olds test levels.

I will be continuing on my same workouts and life style, should I begin a new log or just continue on with this one?
Do you have a partner and do they know about your plan?

And 150-200 TWO times a week? No. 150-200 TOTAL

Blueberry shakes really hit the spot
does the dairy bother your stomach

Top Bottom