Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Sustanon, NPP, Primobolan, Equipoise, Masteron, Superdrol Winter Bulk Log

So my stack at the moment is:
800mg Sustanon300
400mg EQ CYP
500mg Mast-E
10mg inj Superdrol pre workout
0.5ml of Alpha Menace pre workout
6iu HGH
Weight hasn't moved for a while (102kg) but getting more vascular as each week passes.
power training UP

So I'm coming into week 21 now and will most probably drop the superdrol the last 3 weeks as its fucking with appetite and is giving me a bit of nausea in the morning for 3 days now. Will monitor closely the next few days and make a decision asap. I increased doses on the 06/09 to be the following:
Weekly
800mg sustanon 300
500mg EQ cyp
600mg Mast-E
105mg injectable superdrol
Alpha Menace 0.75ml pre workout
6iu HGH
1726396953556.png

Grabbed some more EQ cyp coz am liking this compound for sure.

The Alpha Menace is a great pre workout oil that gives you strength, focus and aggression. I contains 20mg/ml TNE, 20mg/ml Tren base, 20mg/ml anadrol, 20mg/ml superdrol.
1726396977705.png

Currently weighing at 103.4kg which is an improvement but can't seeing myself squeezing in much more for this blast but am happy with the results considering I started at 89kg.
1726396993547.png

So I'm coming into week 21 now and will most probably drop the superdrol the last 3 weeks as its fucking with appetite and is giving me a bit of nausea in the morning for 3 days now. Will monitor closely the next few days and make a decision asap. I increased doses on the 06/09 to be the following:
Weekly
800mg sustanon 300
500mg EQ cyp
600mg Mast-E
105mg injectable superdrol
Alpha Menace 0.75ml pre workout
6iu HGH
View attachment 148036
Grabbed some more EQ cyp coz am liking this compound for sure.

The Alpha Menace is a great pre workout oil that gives you strength, focus and aggression. I contains 20mg/ml TNE, 20mg/ml Tren base, 20mg/ml anadrol, 20mg/ml superdrol.
View attachment 148037

Currently weighing at 103.4kg which is an improvement but can't seeing myself squeezing in much more for this blast but am happy with the results considering I started at 89kg.
View attachment 148038
@B3rnie legs big and chest arms tight up :)
but why so little updates?

@B3rnie legs big and chest arms tight up :)
but why so little updates?
Change of jobs, not much progress so it would have become a cut and paste exercise each week. Mainly i got disappointed with my progress even though I've made some huge improvements I felt I could have done better. Will post up some training routines over the weekend as well as some kangaroo meals I've been eating lately.

Change of jobs, not much progress so it would have become a cut and paste exercise each week. Mainly i got disappointed with my progress even though I've made some huge improvements I felt I could have done better. Will post up some training routines over the weekend as well as some kangaroo meals I've been eating lately.
welcome back to the EF family :) happy to see you again

Top Bottom