Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Sustanon, NPP, Primobolan, Equipoise, Masteron, Superdrol Winter Bulk Log

So I've dropped the superdrol and menace since the 20th of september as it was crushing my appetite and started making me feel a bit of nausea upon waking. This has now subsided and appetite has returned. Weight was 102.7kg as of yesterday and don't feel as full and rounded as I did with the superdol. I've had a couple of days off from the gym as I just had my wife deliver our 4th child, a healthy daughter weighing in at 7 pounds.
I got a heap of kangaroo steaks and sausages on sale so been eating a bit of it lately. This was some curried kangaroo sausages that tasted really good actually.
1727313124129.png

Heading to the gym this afternoon for a chest session so will post my routine for everyone

So I've dropped the superdrol and menace since the 20th of september as it was crushing my appetite and started making me feel a bit of nausea upon waking. This has now subsided and appetite has returned. Weight was 102.7kg as of yesterday and don't feel as full and rounded as I did with the superdol. I've had a couple of days off from the gym as I just had my wife deliver our 4th child, a healthy daughter weighing in at 7 pounds.
I got a heap of kangaroo steaks and sausages on sale so been eating a bit of it lately. This was some curried kangaroo sausages that tasted really good actually.
View attachment 148295
Heading to the gym this afternoon for a chest session so will post my routine for everyone
@B3rnie wow kangaroo sausage never had it :) wonder what it tastes like now haha
like TRUE bodybuilding food i see it

your meal prep is PERFECT!
waiting for some training deep updates

Top Bottom