Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log TommyMack TRT and Deca Cycle Log

Sunday morning right now. Woke early and 1 hour walk before the kids got up.
Been 3 days since first pin and can feel already the positive effects of a bit extra circulating testosterone (think, morning wood again haha).
Also, whilst only two workouts in, that desire in the gym to keep training and not wanting to leave has returned, though I'm aware not to overdo things.
Just cooked this up as a bit of a treat, I don't normally eat breakfast during the week but I want to get in the habit again of eating because I need the calories.
I'll start posting workouts and more diet related posts tomorrow.

Attachments

• 20240610_101151.jpg
    20240610_101151.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 133
Been 3 days since first pin and can feel already the positive effects of a bit extra circulating testosterone (think, morning wood again haha).
Also, whilst only two workouts in, that desire in the gym to keep training and not wanting to leave has returned, though I'm aware not to overdo things.
Just cooked this up as a bit of a treat, I don't normally eat breakfast during the week but I want to get in the habit again of eating because I need the calories.
@TommyMack good AM meal but its gotta have more protein bro :) we gotta get you higher protein in

Good start to the day.

Walking is a nice stress reliever

Top Bottom