Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My TRT and Anavar Cycle Log

ugfreak.to, domestic-supply.com, napsgear.org
these are the best of the best to get gear. all their gear has been tested

Everyone loves these guys.

Dan the bodybuilder in Tailand super legit full review. I am not tossing it.

Magnum Pharmaceuticals Review​

Some of the things I generally look for to judge a lab using my eyes is attention to details. Things like online authentification with scratch codes on the packagaing of the products, Having their product made in ampoules instead of 10ml vials which is more expensive but leads to greater sterility and is characteristic of human grade product. Magnum Pharmaceuticals had these things, their stuff is made in ampoules and I was able to scratch off the little code thing like i won the lottery or something and then go to their website which was easily found on google, enter the code in at and see that I had genuine product from them.

I usually pin my quads these days as my glutes have some scar tissue I am getting rid of. I didn’t get much if any pip from the 3cc Primo injections. Maybe just a bit of pressure for a few hours after injection.

The quality of the glass of the ampoules was a bit lacking, the glass was thin and I shattered about three of the Test-R amps in my hands which sucked because tiny shards of glass and oil goes everywhere. Actually the quality of all the ampoules is a serious issue. they explode in my hands like 1 out of 8 amps or so. Even when I score the amp with a kitchen knife a bit first and I usually am an expert at opening amps. Great, trying to open an amp and then BOOM! primobolan and glass all over the face. The glass is about the thickness of saran wrap. Some gym guys I know have used this brand too and they’ve all complained about this same issue without me mentioning it to them first. They brought it up on their own when chatting.

I’m just happy that I was able to find real Primobolan, there is so much talk out there of it being faked. I got to see what this hormone can really do and suprisingly to me it lived up to the hype. Built strength and slowly built real muscle tissue (not water) and experiencing no negative side effects. Primo is the real deal. In conclusion of my magnum pharmaceuticals review I say this gear is legit no doubt, awesome cycle.

Only way to know for sure is to send it for testing. And don't get those at home tests like roidtest. They are complete garbage.

Everyone loves these guys.

Dan the bodybuilder in Tailand super legit full review. I am not tossing it.

Magnum Pharmaceuticals Review​

Some of the things I generally look for to judge a lab using my eyes is attention to details. Things like online authentification with scratch codes on the packagaing of the products, Having their product made in ampoules instead of 10ml vials which is more expensive but leads to greater sterility and is characteristic of human grade product. Magnum Pharmaceuticals had these things, their stuff is made in ampoules and I was able to scratch off the little code thing like i won the lottery or something and then go to their website which was easily found on google, enter the code in at and see that I had genuine product from them.

I usually pin my quads these days as my glutes have some scar tissue I am getting rid of. I didn’t get much if any pip from the 3cc Primo injections. Maybe just a bit of pressure for a few hours after injection.

The quality of the glass of the ampoules was a bit lacking, the glass was thin and I shattered about three of the Test-R amps in my hands which sucked because tiny shards of glass and oil goes everywhere. Actually the quality of all the ampoules is a serious issue. they explode in my hands like 1 out of 8 amps or so. Even when I score the amp with a kitchen knife a bit first and I usually am an expert at opening amps. Great, trying to open an amp and then BOOM! primobolan and glass all over the face. The glass is about the thickness of saran wrap. Some gym guys I know have used this brand too and they’ve all complained about this same issue without me mentioning it to them first. They brought it up on their own when chatting.

I’m just happy that I was able to find real Primobolan, there is so much talk out there of it being faked. I got to see what this hormone can really do and suprisingly to me it lived up to the hype. Built strength and slowly built real muscle tissue (not water) and experiencing no negative side effects. Primo is the real deal. In conclusion of my magnum pharmaceuticals review I say this gear is legit no doubt, awesome cycle.
@Dpog77 come on bro thats a sales pitch paid review for sure
not a real review

How do I do this?
i would use roidtest to start off

and this get hella fakes so you might have real or fake

and btw when you going to update your training diet? bro we waiting :)

As mentioned I have another batch already on the way it is pharmqo labs. And I verified that most of the sites you all suggested sell this brand so when it arrives I will take it and I will compare the two. Then I will give you my feedback.

Has anyone used this brand before? It seems to be everywhere.
It's everywhere if you mean pharmaqo labs because it's widely used because of its quality.

Top Bottom