Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Skittles New Log

mermaid said:
OMG! That sounds fantastic. I love seafood and white wine - this would be one of my perfect cheat meals (apart from good ol fashioned pancakes). How was it?

*living vicariously through you* :)

Incredible :chomp:

The entire meal was perfect :)

skittles said:
Sunday September 25th - Day 6

11:00 am
1 T-rex
2 Levorex
1 Altyr

****house cleaning***

12:15 pm
1 glucorell

12:35 pm
6 egg white
tomato / green peppers from my garden
1/2 cup oats
splenda
SF syrup
Multi, Vit C

3:30 pm
1/4 cup 1% cottage cheese
1.5 oz nuts

5:00 pm
1 T-rex
2 Levorex
1 Altyr
2 creatine caps (on day #5 of these)

6:15 pm
Back workout (had a partner today)
Pulldown machine - 105/8 135/7 135/6
Hypers (machine) - 135/15 135/12 135/12
Seated row (machine) - 60/15 75/6 60/9
Pull-ups (assisted) - 70/10 60/3 80/5 80/7

8:15 pm
Dinner out (again :rolleyes: )
2 glucorell
app tray - salmon, mussels, lobster, oysters, goat cheese, brie, pate, asparagus.....had a little of each
Main - Coq Au Vin - only ate half
2 bite of triple berry mousse au rouge
**This meal was pretty healthy**

skittles said:
Monday September 26th - Day 6

6:00 am
1 T-rex
2 Levorex
1 Altyr

7:50 am
2 Levorex

8:20 am
5 egg whites
Multi
Vit C
1 fish oil

11:15 am
1 can low sodium tuna
salsa
1 cup green beans
2 fish oil
1 T-trex

Skittles.....glat to see you are logging again. I am just curious to know how well things went o the Shadow plan for ya. Did you get the progress you were looking for or not? I had read the log but it was a little misleading as to the final results. Looks like you were also dealing ith the stress of long work hours. Yuck.
Good luck honey.

Thanks girl :)

The Shadow plan was awesome while I followed it. I had some personal things come up (I guess it's not a secret, but my dad died & I found out I have endometriosis) & I didn't finish the program :rolleyes:

Anyway, the program is awesome - to see final results you could look to Bunny, and I think Trelin & Habitual Health followed it. To be honest, I believe that quite a few ladies followed it. I'm just on the delayed program I guess.

The Shadow program is/was great because it gives you a foundation to work from. When I'm eating / choosing foods I always think of the program. When I'm in the gym I still follow most of the exercises.

My goal was to be at 16% bf (which is actually were I'm at). So, I guess I reached my goal (although it was a long time coming....lol).

It's safe to say that Shadows program changed many of us ladies :) I would love to have my progress journaled. I'm contemplating doing the program again (in the new year) & tracking weekly progress. If I can keep this journal up, then I should be able to keep that up.

As far as work, my old job blew. Long hours, 7 days a week :worried: . I just started a new job in August & I now have a normal schedule! 9 hours a day, 5 days a week.

Are you / have you followed the program?

playmatesky said:
Skittles.....glat to see you are logging again. I am just curious to know how well things went o the Shadow plan for ya. Did you get the progress you were looking for or not? I had read the log but it was a little misleading as to the final results. Looks like you were also dealing ith the stress of long work hours. Yuck.
Good luck honey.

skittles said:
11:15 am
1 can low sodium tuna
salsa
1 cup green beans
2 fish oil
1 T-trex

1:45 pm
2 Levorex

2:30 pm
1 oz nuts
4 oz chicken breast
salad with light dressing
fish oil, T-tex

skittles said:
1:45 pm
2 Levorex

2:30 pm
1 oz nuts
4 oz chicken breast
salad with light dressing
fish oil, T-tex

20 almonds
1 protein pudding
1 T-rex
1 Altyr
1 Cardio breeze

Totals so far: 976 cals/43F/35C/122P

Last edited:
skittles said:
20 almonds
1 protein pudding
1 T-rex
1 Altyr
1 Cardio breeze

Totals so far: 976 cals/43F/35C/122P

5:15 pm
2 creatine caps

6:30 pm
Chest & Abs
10 min warm-up
Incline Flyes (6 sec TUT) - 20/12 25/8 25/7
DB pullover (6 sec TUT) - 20/15 25/9 25/9
Seated cable crossover (6 sec TUT) - 45/12 50/9 50/8
Machine press (6 sec TUT) - 45/12 55/8 55-couldn't move it...lol 45/10 (8 sec TUT)
** Seen an old friend (who just got married / had a baby, so I was at the gym a little late & straving **

8:40 pm
Vit C
2 Levorex

9:00 pm
5 oz chicken breast
salsa
1.5 cups green beans
tomato

skittles said:
Happy B-day to Bunny on Sun :bday:
WOO HOO!!!

Thank ya girly :)

Back for round two... I'm titling this one "The AFTERmath..."

I'll be posting my bloated up pics soon :) and some others of the evening :) FUn FUn FUn.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Top Bottom