Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Skittles New Log

*Bunny* said:
WOO HOO!!!

Thank ya girly :)

Back for round two... I'm titling this one "The AFTERmath..."

I'll be posting my bloated up pics soon :) and some others of the evening :) FUn FUn FUn.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Glad you had a great birthday :)

I'm sure your bloat is nothing.........I would love to see pics of the evening :)

Luv ya & missed ya while you were MIA :heart:

skittles said:
5:15 pm
2 creatine caps

6:30 pm
Chest & Abs
10 min warm-up
Incline Flyes (6 sec TUT) - 20/12 25/8 25/7
DB pullover (6 sec TUT) - 20/15 25/9 25/9
Seated cable crossover (6 sec TUT) - 45/12 50/9 50/8
Machine press (6 sec TUT) - 45/12 55/8 55-couldn't move it...lol 45/10 (8 sec TUT)
** Seen an old friend (who just got married / had a baby, so I was at the gym a little late & straving **

8:40 pm
Vit C
2 Levorex

9:00 pm
5 oz chicken breast
salsa
1.5 cups green beans
tomato

10:30 pm
15 almonds
fish oil
2 Levorex

Totals:
1379 cals
57 F
54 C
172 P

Tuesday September 27th - Day 7

7:45 am
1 T-rex
2 Levorex
1 Altyr

8:25 am
1 gluceroll

8:45 am - Meal # 1
5 egg whites
1/3 cup oats
SF syrup
Multi, Vit C

skittles said:
Tuesday September 27th - Day 7

7:45 am
1 T-rex
2 Levorex
1 Altyr

8:25 am
1 glucorell

8:45 am - Meal # 1
5 egg whites
1/3 cup oats
SF syrup
Multi, Vit C

11:30 am
2 Levorex

12:00 pm - Meal # 2
4 oz chicken
15 almonds
1 T-rex
1 fish oil

Hey girl :) Great job ! Have fun in Cancun :D

Have you noticed any differences with the thermos and/or other supps since you started using the Altyr?

*Bunny* said:
Hey girl :) Great job ! Have fun in Cancun :D

Have you noticed any differences with the thermos and/or other supps since you started using the Altyr?

Yay!! A visiter :)

I find that I'm more up-tight & ready to go (which is a good thing for me)

Today a girl at work gave her weeks notice. Of course the asked me to 'fill' in. The last few times I agreed to this I got stuck with working 80-90 hours a week. When they asked me today, I said no (which I NEVER would do before) I know this sounds crazy to realte it to the Altyr, but I find I'm a tad snappy (and usually I'm not)

As far as weight loss, I haven't been doing any cardio (I am actually starting this tomorrow, so I'm not a total lard ass in Mexico) I'll let you know how things feel then.

On a side note, I broke out - Not 100% sure what caused this, and not only is it on my face, but on my chest :worried:

Thanks for stopping 'in' :)

skittles said:
Yay!! A visiter :)

Today a girl at work gave her weeks notice. Of course the asked me to 'fill' in. The last few times I agreed to this I got stuck with working 80-90 hours a week. When they asked me today, I said no (which I NEVER would do before) I know this sounds crazy to realte it to the Altyr, but I find I'm a tad snappy (and usually I'm not)

As far as weight loss, I haven't been doing any cardio (I am actually starting this tomorrow, so I'm not a total lard ass in Mexico) I'll let you know how things feel then.

On a side note, I broke out - Not 100% sure what caused this, and not only is it on my face, but on my chest :worried:

Thanks for stopping 'in' :)
Oh heck ya girl :) I am in here all the time but sometimes don't wanna jack your log, just not yet at least :)

You know what, I tend to get snappy when I take 2 T-Rex but man does it sure curb my hunger cravings BIG TIME.

You, lard ass? If THAT isn't the funniest thing I've heard all day :)

I understand what you're saying though :rose:

The treadmill/elliptical/'cardio equip of choice' will ALWAYS be waiting for you... a free trip to Mexico away from work, stresses of daily life... will not. Enjoy yourself huney and simple make smart choices... such as Lite beer instead or regular beer... 4 rita's instead of 6... Guac instead of sour cream... stuff like that :)

:D :verygood:

skittles said:
2:00 pm
1 T-rex
2 Levorex
1 Altyr
4 almonds

3:30 pm
1 Stallone pudding
***I have given lot's of these away & I now have 2 left, I do not plan on getting anymore***
12 almonds
fish oil

Yay!! A visiter

On a side note, I broke out - Not 100% sure what caused this, and not only is it on my face, but on my chest

I've noticed I'm a little more "snippy" than usual (and that's saying alot!) ever since I started taking the T-Rex. Heck, I finally got the nerve to kick my ex out, which is something I never would have done in a million years. Not saying it's related, but makes you wonder... :D

Top Bottom