Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My TRT Trenbolone Anavar Dbol cycle Log

I have a colonoscopy Thursday AM so I can only have clear liquids (Gatorade is ok) on Wednesday. How many Gatorades do you recommend I consume around my workout?
@Mk11kh I would not train before a colonoscopy just to be smart
on the gatorade I suggest against it, better use cardazol next time with a protein shake 2 caps https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/health-and-wellness/cardazol/ , 1 bottle will last you 3-4 months

do all liquids and dont strain before it imo

@Mk11kh I would not train before a colonoscopy just to be smart
on the gatorade I suggest against it, better use cardazol next time with a protein shake 2 caps https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/health-and-wellness/cardazol/ , 1 bottle will last you 3-4 months

do all liquids and dont strain before it imo the
The doctor said exercise Wednesday is fine she just recommenced either Gatorade or Pedialyte. My procedure is Thursday the following day AM. So I plan on eating after the colonoscopy then going to the gym later that day once protein and carbs are digested and into my system.

I don’t plan on going crazy Wednesday. I may just do some light cardio- depends on how I feel.

I’m determined to lose 2% bf by oct 27th

On a bright note. I did cardio after back today. I improved on cardio. I was able to do incline level 10 at speed 3 for 20mins. I also do 15 of light cardio before my workouts. So a total of 35mins of cardio.

Progress pic.

IMG_1424.jpeg

The doctor said exercise Wednesday is fine she just recommenced either Gatorade or Pedialyte. My procedure is Thursday the following day AM. So I plan on eating after the colonoscopy then going to the gym later that day once protein and carbs are digested and into my system.

I don’t plan on going crazy Wednesday. I may just do some light cardio- depends on how I feel.

I’m determined to lose 2% bf by oct 27th

On a bright note. I did cardio after back today. I improved on cardio. I was able to do incline level 10 at speed 3 for 20mins. I also do 15 of light cardio before my workouts. So a total of 35mins of cardio.

Progress pic.

View attachment 148528
you look great tight abs @Mk11kh to drop more bodyfat
AM and PM cardio
can you do it?

you look great tight abs @Mk11kh to drop more bodyfat
AM and PM cardio
can you do it?
Well I get a lot of cardio walking daily to the subway. I get in about 30-45mins of speed walking a day.

Like today I got in 12000 steps and that’s excluding my cardio.

I then do 15 mins cardio before my workout at 3.3 speed then post workout 20 mins 10 incline 20 mins.

How much more cardio and where/when exactly?

Well I get a lot of cardio walking daily to the subway. I get in about 30-45mins of speed walking a day.

Like today I got in 12000 steps and that’s excluding my cardio.

I then do 15 mins cardio before my workout at 3.3 speed then post workout 20 mins 10 incline 20 mins.

How much more cardio and where/when exactly?
steps and cardio a bit different, doing pre post workout cardio a bit different @Mk11kh
i would try empty stomach AM cardio you have time for 20min?
and pre post training about 20min each time

steps and cardio a bit different, doing pre post workout cardio a bit different @Mk11kh
i would try empty stomach AM cardio you have time for 20min?
and pre post training about 20min each time
I don’t have time to do fasted cardio AM. Right now my schedule is really tight with work, school, and the gym. So I realistically can only make it to the gym once per day. I’m already working out 6x a week Plus I have midterms I’m studying for the next two weeks.

I could increase my cardio to 20 mins before and 20 mins after.

Top Bottom