Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Skittles New Log

buffalogal said:
I've noticed I'm a little more "snippy" than usual (and that's saying alot!) ever since I started taking the T-Rex. Heck, I finally got the nerve to kick my ex out, which is something I never would have done in a million years. Not saying it's related, but makes you wonder... :D

LOL way to go girl :)

Perhaps it's the T-rex then.....

Feels good to stand up ffor yourself, doesn't it?

skittles said:
3:30 pm
1 Stallone pudding
***I have given lot's of these away & I now have 2 left, I do not plan on getting anymore***
12 almonds
fish oil

5:00 pm
1 T-rex
1 Vit C
2 Levorex

6:30 pm
4 oz chicken
salsa
1.5 cups green beans
1/2 small carrot
7 cashews

7:30 pm
2 craetine caps

8:00 pm
Shoulder workout
**I did this from home with the sh*&^y weights I bought (incase of snow storms....lol) I have had a sore throat since Friday & this afternoon / this evening it decided to go full blown. You know, snot running down your face, tears running down your cheeks.....gotta love it :rolleyes: . I cannot figure out way I catch every f&*^(ing bug & I work with lard asses that eat MacDonalds 3xs per day, never take a vit, never workout & smoke like crazy.....but never catch a cold**

9:15 pm
2 Cold & sinus night time

**I am waking up early tomorrow, popping an ECA cap & doing some sort of cardio......I hope the ECA helps**

This is way to funny... sorry to be using your log for this but who determines your name... I mean if you look under your icon you see like "determined to do this", and Bunny has "Future home Owner Bunny" How the heck did I end up with "Freak" ??? h ah ah ah
Anyway how are you doing? How's the sore throat???

treilin said:
This is way to funny... sorry to be using your log for this but who determines your name... I mean if you look under your icon you see like "determined to do this", and Bunny has "Future home Owner Bunny" How the heck did I end up with "Freak" ??? h ah ah ah
I figured that you edited it under your Profile Options "Custom User Title"... a sneaky little mod put it there maybe??

P.S. I find out noon on Saturday if that title stays or goes... woot woot ;)

treilin said:

The title will automatically change based on number of posts, time here, etc but since you're Plat you can select a custom user title if you wish. "Freak" is one the the auto titles.......

treilin said:

LOL.....I changed my own

Yours made me laugh though

Top Bottom