Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NO MERCY - Cutting with Cyanostane Rx (LOTS OF PICS, DETAILS!)

TUESDAY - ARMS, TRAPS (WK23)
Tuesday.png

THURSDAY - LEGS, SHOULDERS (WK23)
Note: Why no squats, dude?! Simply put, I don't think it'll factor well in to this routine. The cardio done thrice weekly is taking a toll on my legs, moreso than I anticipated, and forcing squats is just BEGGING for shit form / injury. I'll forgo the squats so I can hammer cardio for this go-around.

Another thing, the majority of the exercises I do on this day are done SLOWLY. I prefer not to jerk anything and follow through with concentrated movements. I can't help but be somewhat disgusted when I see guys bounding 180lbs of calf raises, there isn't an iota of contraction in the movement...but that's just me. I'm pretty happy with my delt development thus far, so I am going to run with what works...for now!

Shit energy and motivation for today...it happens (it's been a long week outside of the gym)
Thursday.png

FRIDAY - ARMS/TRAPS (WK23)
Note - this is an AM workout due to my work schedule, and my CNS isn't exactly firing on all cylinders, so I did the best I could!

Friday.png

WK23 SUMMARY / WK24 KICK-OFF

WEIGHT - 188.0* (-0.6 from WK23)

*This is bullsh*t. Friday night I worked on the car and the yard and consumed, much to my err, almost 2 ENTIRE liters of diet soda. Suffice to say, the weight is not accurate due to a mass amount sodium in my system, AND associated water retention. I'm leaner this week. Period. My daily fixation in the mirror is telling me so.

WORKOUT CHANGES

None thus far. Looking forward to bumping up the weight next week and hoping Cyanostane will provide me with a nice edge on weight. I'm HOPING I can slap 3 45s on each side of the bench at reduced BW and kill the deads.

DIET CHANGES

WHOOF, running low carb / no carb sucks a fat one. It's exhausting, suffice to say, MUCH harder than I thought it would be.

GENERAL
No changes in libido, all systems normal. My appetite has been THROUGH THE ROOF. Moreso then when on clen OR ECA. So, I'm already looking forward to a DMZ/Cyano stack on a Ripptoe 5x5 after this cycle. So, here's the results, and even if the pics don't depict so, seriously, I AM leaner!!!

WK23ResultsFlat.png

WK23ResultsFlexed.png

WK24Menu.png

Picture006.jpg

Holy hell, look at the size of these jalapenos!!! FYI: I have a HUGE hard-on for spicy food, and my diet will reflect that!!!

Picture003.jpg

Bump, you still alive? or did you have a nasty run in with some food that was too spicy? :p

Bump, you still alive? or did you have a nasty run in with some food that was too spicy? :p

Nooooo, sir, make no mistake about it - I don't let logs die on the vine! Just been an insane...I mean INSANE work week, but I've still hit all workout circuits including a double session on Wednesday, which was absolute hell.

From the way things are panning out, I'll be doing a carpet-bomb update of eeeeverything on Saturday/Sunday

Top Bottom