Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH problem - Advice sought

NP bro just reassuring you.

Yes it is way more potent (4IU's Nordi = 10IU's Blues)
I think you should start with 1IU and not 4IU's.
Then work your way up to 2IU's 2.5max...

The pain is from swelling of the joints, fluid retention, Carpel tunel, hypertension.

Feel free to ask as many questions as its a good idea to know whats going on and get info from more than just guys at the gym.

And thanks for the complement there are many people on this site with the same knowledge as I have with regards to GH. I am just on right now...

Hi backtobasicks,

Thanks bro, yeah I agree with you that from 4T means my stuff is more potent, and I am guessing it has something to do with the mixing wuth baro water of the usual GH, but that is purely a guess on my part. And yes, I am hoping the joints clear up soon, I am continuing to train, but kinda hard with the pain. Just hoping it clears up soon and I am not doing further damage by training. Thanks for your wishes.

Cheers bro

I have a questions for you. What did you think was gonna happen when you put perminent muscle growth on your smaller tendons? Your gonna have swelling. Especially at 4IUs a day. I also cant beleieve that it took 12 post before someone said something. Your dose is high as hell bro. Your experiencing normal saides associated with GH. The reason why your body is feeling iike poop is because when you sleep for 8 hours and your body produces the most GH it is gonna produce, your body is getting overloaded and causing rention. Id recommend a low dose of deca for your joints and id also say 2 ius before bed.

The other thing too is to stop listening to what people tell you is a good dose for you. Start low because you never know how much gain you may make from the low dose and can slowly pyramid your dose obtaining better gains from low doses. It takes years and years and cycle and cycles to get huge bro. good luck. PM me if you have any questions. im delirous right now. 32 hours of strait work with my last 6 spent in open heart surgery.... Beer and Sleep time!!!

Hi 4T and JohnnyB,

Thanks so much for those replies guys, both very helpful. When I do resume the GH again, I will definitely start out low, max 1 IU for a good while to see how it goes. Though I am reluctant to start again until the joint pain and muscle stiffness has cleared up. One final question I promise, I I guess its to the both of you cause you both seem to know your stuff, with the joint swelling/fluid retention/CTS/hypertension caused by my too high dose, will I damage it further by training? Should I wait til the pain subsides? I have got myself some dendlion root extract for the fluid retention and come fish oil for the joints. I will see if I can get myself a low dose deca for the joints as well.

Thanks again for taking the time to help

Cheers

Whatever you do, don't listen to this advice!
It didn't take 12 posts lol. It was post number 3 that said something, so please read all posts before you jump into a conversation.
Also you loose credibility really quickly when your statements are incorrect.
Dont add Deca! Don't you know it takes approx. 3 weeks for Deca to kick in? LOL By that time the pain will be gone and he will be taking something that is not needed as he never said he had joint pain before he took the GH.
And before bed is probably the worst time to take GH except right before a trip to the donut shop after your open heart surgery, LMAO.
Overloaded with GH? LOL
So than you should never take more than 100mg per week of test because you will overload your body because that is more test than your body will ever produce?
In case you missed something this is a steroid website.
In you next posts I sugest you stick to facts you know to be true and try not to expose others here to your negligent facts to make yourself feel smarter than you are. Your bad advice can and will hurt someone!
And based on your post I feel very bad for anyone under your care. Changing bed pans for a living doesn't make your opinions better than anyone elses. Lastly no real DR. on this earth knowing the hypocratic oath would give such advice as you have given also you are runing the risk of loosing your liscense.

I have a questions for you. What did you think was gonna happen when you put perminent muscle growth on your smaller tendons? Your gonna have swelling. Especially at 4IUs a day. I also cant beleieve that it took 12 post before someone said something. Your dose is high as hell bro. Your experiencing normal saides associated with GH. The reason why your body is feeling iike poop is because when you sleep for 8 hours and your body produces the most GH it is gonna produce, your body is getting overloaded and causing rention. Id recommend a low dose of deca for your joints and id also say 2 ius before bed.

The other thing too is to stop listening to what people tell you is a good dose for you. Start low because you never know how much gain you may make from the low dose and can slowly pyramid your dose obtaining better gains from low doses. It takes years and years and cycle and cycles to get huge bro. good luck. PM me if you have any questions. im delirous right now. 32 hours of strait work with my last 6 spent in open heart surgery.... Beer and Sleep time!!!

Please don't get any Deca...
The pain will go away, just keep working out and slowly increase the dendlion root, slowly. It has not damaged anything permanantly. Be glad you didn't get the stiff jaw. That one really sucks!
Fish oil is great too.

Hi 4T and JohnnyB,

Thanks so much for those replies guys, both very helpful. When I do resume the GH again, I will definitely start out low, max 1 IU for a good while to see how it goes. Though I am reluctant to start again until the joint pain and muscle stiffness has cleared up. One final question I promise, I I guess its to the both of you cause you both seem to know your stuff, with the joint swelling/fluid retention/CTS/hypertension caused by my too high dose, will I damage it further by training? Should I wait til the pain subsides? I have got myself some dendlion root extract for the fluid retention and come fish oil for the joints. I will see if I can get myself a low dose deca for the joints as well.

Thanks again for taking the time to help

Cheers

Hi 4T,

Thanks for that. I will definitely increase the dandilion root gradually and hope the fish oil kicks in soon. Its reassuring to know the nothing has been permanently damaged. Just gotta be patient now and push through the pain and stiffness in the gym. This certainly has been educational for me, despite what I though was a thorough prep. Oh well, you live and hopefully learn.

Cheers Bro

Im a little late to the party here but 4T is 100% correct. Lower the dosage. It wouldnt matter if your dosage was 8iu or 2iu you are getting the most common sides of high GH usage. Everyone is different and in your case it is most likely because of the brand. not a bad thing at all just something you have to adjust.

Lower the dosage.. slow and steady is the way to go.

Welcome to Elite!

Hi Judo Tom,

Thanks for your comments as well. Its is very clear to me now that i screwed up the dosage, I obviously didn't understand that there is a difference in potency between the brands. As 4T has pointed out, the dosage recommendations I had were probably assuming the cheaper chinese brands. Still, I have learnt my lesson. Just hoping the sides clear up soon and I can get back to the cycle, as I have to admit, I did really like the results.

Cheers

4T, what do you feel are the optimum times for the split dose of HGH? And shouldn't anyone on HGH take some thyroid protective measures?

Top Bottom