Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH problem - Advice sought

In my opinion it is first thing in the AM and then either right before WO or right after WO, if no WO than 2 hours after lunch and dont eat for 1 hour after. The reason for waiting for food is so that you don't become Type 2 diabetic.
Yes, it is advisable to take thyroid meds, armour was the recomended.

I'm currently in the 6th week of a 12 week tren/test cycle. I've been on HGH (blue tops) for 3 months prior to the AS cycle. I started at 2 iu a day and gradually worked my up to 5 iu per day and have maintained there through this AS cycle. I split the dose, half upon waking, half after my workout during my lunch break. I have gained 15 lbs already and look great (started at 200 and am now 215). Strength is slightly improved, endurance is improved. But I don't feel great. I have joint pains and stiffness mainly in my knees and feel stiffer all over generally. I play basketball once or twice a week and my lower back was killing me the next couple days after the last time I played and is still stiff. I started taking glucosamine with chondroiton for the joint pain and that has helped. I was thinking that my body is just going through growing pains as it gets used to the added weight but now I'm starting to wonder if it's the HGH. I am also experiencing some minor carpal tunnel.

This is my second cycle of AS. I ran a deca/test cycle last summer and felt great. I haven't read anything about tren to suggest pains and stiffness, in fact it's been the opposite. That tren supposedly acts a great healer. So is it the HGH that is making me feel this way? Should I cut my dosage back, maybe to 3 iu a day? Appreciate any thoughts and advice.

Top Bottom