Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Testosterone Cypionate Primobolan cruise cycle Log

Yeah broski it sucks not training but I'm making a good recovery and keeping positive every day,in my mind I can't lose and the only outcome is bigger,stronger and better!💪🦍
The time off is actually good for long term gains. You will bounce back fast with muscle memory and then shoot right past your all time best.

The time off is actually good for long term gains. You will bounce back fast with muscle memory and then shoot right past your all time best.
Thanks for the words of encouragement legend,all the comments I recieve off forum members help me to keep my mind sharp and stay on track to get through this recovery as soon as I can....thanks to all!🙏👍

I'm slowly on the mend at the two week mark with this back injury now still no work or gym,only activity iv been doing is walking the dogs most days bar the odd one where the back was aching pretty bad in afternoon....I'm making slight improvements everyday since started taking naproxen,upping test and adding primo and NPP.Im obviously not getting in mega calories atm but I'll use this time to lean out a bit until healed fully and then I'll pack some quality tissue back on,I'm not to worried about anything gym wise as I know consistency and hard work is key to achieving your goals and by the time I get back at it the fire within will be roaring and I'll be beyond any level I was in no time!....here's some pics of CT scan and report as well as some diet pics!💪🦍
@marshmonsta you will recover soon bro......

Top Bottom