Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any hockey players?

I started out in women's hockey, but was asked not to return after 3 months due to the fact that I was 'too rough'. After that I switched to men's and I've been happy ever since. I spend less time in the penalty box this way. :) I have no intentions of attempting to make money doing it... I just love the smell of the ice (and body-checking figure skaters) :evil:

dirty~d~ said:
I started out in women's hockey, but was asked not to return after 3 months due to the fact that I was 'too rough'. After that I switched to men's and I've been happy ever since. I spend less time in the penalty box this way. :) I have no intentions of attempting to make money doing it... I just love the smell of the ice (and body-checking figure skaters) :evil:
:chomp:

Veretta9 said:
I don't mean to keep asking questions but did you play D1?
thats ok ask away lol..well i was recruited by BU and a few others but i went and played D-3 instead..my 4 years of college i think BU was in the ncaa final 3 out of those 4 years..they had a tough roster to crack

Top Bottom