Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My deca and test enathate and anadrol cycle Log

thanks for putting up this log
feel free to ask anything you would like we're gonna help you get the best out of things

definitely check out the other logs on here as well
check out what they're doing and try to pick up some training strategies

I'm really looking forward to this log
you have a lot of potential to have some great results

How long have you been on the steroids you are taking? And, can you clearly layout what you are on now? It seems a bit confusing, like just taking a little bit of this and a little big of that.

I have asked MUSTANG_18 on a DM if the injection for of Dianabol has the same hepatoxic issues that the pill has? Cause I take Anadrol-50 as pre workouts but mostly on leg day for the extra strength but if the injection form of Dianabol will be as much hepatoxic issues I'm not going to bother I my get NPP to take with my nandrolone that has a slow release while the NPP quick start, I'm going to skip PCT and cruise for a while and might take some clomid, tomaxofem and hcg if I decide to do PCT but usually I'm either blasting and cruise, haven't done any PCT in a long time, I have some trembolone, boldenone and masteron I was thinking to go on a cut stack but I want to be heavier and get some extra pounds before, the anadrol-50 i have noticed that tend to screw up my appetite and only way I can fix is to use for pre workouts and adding some boldenone bring me to eat alot to get my calories intake and protein ratio for the 24 hours, when im on boldenone I eat for 5 people lol ,usually take Sunday to get the meal prep for the whole week and stack in the freezer, and the supplements I use is basically whey protein, carbs,glutamine, L-carnitine, as far as vitamins i take omega 3 fish oil,zinc,calcium, saw palmetto and for liver TUDCA, milkthistle and liv.52DS

I have asked MUSTANG_18 on a DM if the injection for of Dianabol has the same hepatoxic issues that the pill has? Cause I take Anadrol-50 as pre workouts but mostly on leg day for the extra strength but if the injection form of Dianabol will be as much hepatoxic issues I'm not going to bother I my get NPP to take with my nandrolone that has a slow release while the NPP quick start, I'm going to skip PCT and cruise for a while and might take some clomid, tomaxofem and hcg if I decide to do PCT but usually I'm either blasting and cruise, haven't done any PCT in a long time, I have some trembolone, boldenone and masteron I was thinking to go on a cut stack but I want to be heavier and get some extra pounds before, the anadrol-50 i have noticed that tend to screw up my appetite and only way I can fix is to use for pre workouts and adding some boldenone bring me to eat alot to get my calories intake and protein ratio for the 24 hours, when im on boldenone I eat for 5 people lol ,usually take Sunday to get the meal prep for the whole week and stack in the freezer, and the supplements I use is basically whey protein, carbs,glutamine, L-carnitine, as far as vitamins i take omega 3 fish oil,zinc,calcium, saw palmetto and for liver TUDCA, milkthistle and liv.52DS
@wesbrilhante45 injectable dbol is both hepatoxic and extremely dangerous, can put you in a hospital bro

the issue as I told you in DM, is that any source that takes credit cards is sending you fake and/or counterfeit gear

there is a huge misunderstanding we got here bro :) trust us we are professionals in the EF family here

O would not be running wet/bulking compounds at higher than normal body fat levels it is gonna set you back more than help you in the long run, skipping legs for as long as you have created muscle imbalance which will also set you back, training legs will create shuch a stimulus on the body you grow alot by training legs.

I'd look into dryer compounds or lower the dose of the wet bulking compounds your gonna have alot of water retention happening.

Top Bottom