Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My 2024 Testosterone Equipoise cycle Log

Travel diet has been rough, hit about 250 protein 450ish carbs and 75-80 fats, shakes stripped down burgers and a home cooked meal by my mother in law. I hit the gym tomorrow and will post my regular update. Ankles a little swollen which is new to me and a little puffy looking in the abs, guessing sodium and by diet today. Not sure what the impact of peds have with air travel.

Exhausted and ready to sleep now.

Have a great night
@man05 This place looks incredible bro.......

Travel diet has been rough, hit about 250 protein 450ish carbs and 75-80 fats, shakes stripped down burgers and a home cooked meal by my mother in law. I hit the gym tomorrow and will post my regular update. Ankles a little swollen which is new to me and a little puffy looking in the abs, guessing sodium and by diet today. Not sure what the impact of peds have with air travel.

Exhausted and ready to sleep now.

Have a great night
Beautiful scenery

Day one Tahoe lifting, back on track after sketchy meals on travel day.
It was 46f when I woke up before sunrise a little cooler than home, Ill take it.
The gym was well appointed, small and high end kit, lots of eye candy but I was focused and got it done.

I gotta say, EQ I am a fanboy, this stuff really shines for me in terms of delivering oxygen to my body especially at 6300feet above sea level.
The small bit of deca is helping recovery and some muscle fullness, test at 300 seems adequate yet I really want to run high test cycle one day:)

Pardon my dairy intake today, making do with what I have available at the in-laws home, Im stocked on chicken and other goods, so I can wean off this or simply ad a little back in, reduced fat milk tastes much better than NF, hell I digress Here my meals and weights and some pics.

Weights:

6/17/24 Tahoe Trip
Bench Press Medium Grip
3​
5, 7,7260,240,240Hit 5 perfect form 260, I could feel my chest was worked by this, next 2 sets at 240 were strong, pushed until failure, I went for 8 on set 3 and dropped the bar, fatigued.
Incline bench medium grip
2​
5, 8,8220,205Flat bench left me fatiugued to even try anotehr set at 220, chest felt really balanced in terms on eccentric control and coecentric pushing, the fatigue was even if that makes sense, both upper and lower groups were working together.
EX bar overhead extension
4​
9,9,10,1090,70First set 90lbs, felt strong but I felt form with slower movement gives me better results, I want to move to 80 and go for 10 reps strict form only.
Barbell Bent over
3​
8220These were rough especially last set, have to use straps at this weight now.
Chest Supported Row
3​
1575the 85's were with some guy who wouldn’t give them up so I bunmped reps a little.
Barbell upright
3​
12105These were a great final exercise, my chest and back were blown up and I could visibly see my shoudlers and chest working super cool
Meals ( last 2 meals projected im on pacific time now)

6/17/24​
Protein
20​
70​
60​
40​
48​
60​
20​
318​
Fat
14​
15​
55​
24​
16​
18​
6​
148​
Carbs
30​
235​
100​
65​
50​
90​
13​
583​
Whey shake, rice cakes and peanut butter preworkout 5amLarge recovery shake6 scrambled eggs with cheddar cheese (3Tbsp), 1 avocado, 2 larger tortillas, post recovery meal, awesomeOrganic choclate Almond smoothie from the hot hippie lady.2 rice cakes, small bananan, peanut butter and 3 cups milkChicken and sweet potato with corn salad1/2 Myoplex for extra protein, shoudlers and upper chest sore

Breakfast burritos, breakfast oats and breakfast view

Attachments

• IMG_1062.jpeg
    IMG_1062.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 221
  • IMG_1060.jpeg
    IMG_1060.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 204
  • IMG_1059.jpeg
    IMG_1059.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 218
More great scenery , my youngest running wild

Attachments

• IMG_1072.jpeg
    IMG_1072.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 213
  • IMG_1073.jpeg
    IMG_1073.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 91
  • IMG_1078.jpeg
    IMG_1078.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1080.jpeg
    IMG_1080.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 113
I did see a clone of Kristin Nunn, she was stunning and totally shredded, deltoids and beautiful legs , vmo looked like it was sculpted out of clay.

Looks like you had a strong lifting session.
Thank you sir!

I’m destroyed man, you were so spot on knowing what program would work well back in January. Cut the reps, increase the weights. Since I’ve started eating food and going hard and heavy once per week for each group I’ve seen gains, they hypertrophic sets are just as intense but the burn is way different.

Legs are going to go well tomorrow I believe, my quads are getting thicker for sure.

Top Bottom