Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My 2024 Testosterone Equipoise cycle Log

This is week 5 of 6 of my program, week 6 is scheduled as a deload, Im thinking I tweak the program and push another 6, I feel pretty good physically, no injuries or pain or joint issues to speak of. I think I will keep about the same but switch a few things around, the heavier tricep work is paying off on my bench, its unreal, such a believer I ordered a new curl bar that's thicker and weighs 30lbs. Also think on hypertrophic sets of flat I should use a Swiss bar and get more neutral to prevent any shoulder tweaks. All the rest is boiler plate material and its working well for me.
Currently workmen with a PT guy on getting my flexors of forearms and triceps limber so I can front squat with arms prone versus cross grip, I can't keep more than 150 on my shoulders cross grip its become difficult. Front squats have been pivotal to my regular squat form and strength increasing, they are a strong leg exercise and clearly my favorite. Id like to learn the Hatfield later this year, that's a serious movement.

Thoughts, feedback?

Front squats are extremely good at putting the load on the quads. Forces you to stand up straight. I always do them arms crossed. It also digs into my throat cutting of my circulation to my head. It’s been a while since I’ve done them. I need to try them out soon.
I like the direct upright movement , I perform before squats and it seems to work well.

This is week 5 of 6 of my program, week 6 is scheduled as a deload, Im thinking I tweak the program and push another 6, I feel pretty good physically, no injuries or pain or joint issues to speak of. I think I will keep about the same but switch a few things around, the heavier tricep work is paying off on my bench, its unreal, such a believer I ordered a new curl bar that's thicker and weighs 30lbs. Also think on hypertrophic sets of flat I should use a Swiss bar and get more neutral to prevent any shoulder tweaks. All the rest is boiler plate material and its working well for me.
Currently workmen with a PT guy on getting my flexors of forearms and triceps limber so I can front squat with arms prone versus cross grip, I can't keep more than 150 on my shoulders cross grip its become difficult. Front squats have been pivotal to my regular squat form and strength increasing, they are a strong leg exercise and clearly my favorite. Id like to learn the Hatfield later this year, that's a serious movement.

Thoughts, feedback?
@man05 if you doing week 6 deload schedule stick to it
im you should deload 1 week and go back to full swing
good time to up the fiber cut the carbs and lower the training by 50% and then burst it

front squats are definitely more effective and they prevent cheating

Top Bottom