Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Trenbolone, Testosterone, Anavar Cycle Log

PUREAU

V.I.P.
EF Logger
Hey bros, I've just joined this forum thanks to gearmaniac and have decided to start a log for this new cycle I'm about to start.

Stats
Weight: 80kg
Height: 180cm

Last Cycle 5 months ago - 12 weeks
250mg Test E - twice a week
EQ 200mg twice a week
Anastrozole 12.5 EOD

Currently eating well at around 3500cals. I do blood work every 6 months. My goal is to hit 86kgs. I train 4 to 5 days a week and do kickboxing 3 days a week.

I've done a few cycles in the past and tried different compunds like Tren E, EQ and Tbol. Never had any issues with any of them.

My proposed cycle is going to be very simple...

200mg Tren E (split in to 2 pins)
60mg Var ED for last 6 weeks
Anastrozole 12.5 EOD

My goal is to put a bit of size on woithout the water retention. I will stick to 3500cals for now and see how I go.

My training will stay the same, I will try to make sure I do 5 days consistently instead of the 4. Let's see how I go :)

Hey bros, I've just joined this forum thanks to gearmaniac and have decided to start a log for this new cycle I'm about to start.

Stats
Weight: 80kg
Height: 180cm

Last Cycle 5 months ago - 12 weeks
EQ 200mg twice a week
Anastrozole 12.5 EOD

Currently eating well at around 3500cals. I do blood work every 6 months. My goal is to hit 86kgs. I train 4 to 5 days a week and do kickboxing 3 days a week.

I've done a few cycles in the past and tried different compunds like Tren E, EQ and Tbol. Never had any issues with any of them.

My proposed cycle is going to be very simple...

200mg Tren E (split in to 2 pins)
60mg Var ED for last 6 weeks
Anastrozole 12.5 EOD

My goal is to put a bit of size on woithout the water retention. I will stick to 3500cals for now and see how I go.

My training will stay the same, I will try to make sure I do 5 days consistently instead of the 4. Let's see how I go :)
@PUREAU welcome welcome happy to see you on EF :) big time.

cycle, you're doing a lot of gear almost 1 gram
supplements?
whats your supplement list? are you taking organ liver support?

diet training
diet, share your foods and when you eat them we need to see your food base
training, share your training actual exercises reps sets and weights and share cardio
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

pics
share pictures of you face blurred
share pictures of your meals
pics of your training share
pics of your supps share it

waiting for more updates from you

Hey Bros, today I did a chest and tri session. I had go a bit lighter as I think I did something to my shoulder. Anyways... here it is:

Chest and tris

4 sets of dips body weight
Set 1 - 15 reps
Set 2- 15 reps
Set 3- 11 reps
Set 4 - 10 reps

Smith machine incline bench press
80kgs x 7
60 x 14
60 x 12
60 x 8

Superset of 4
Cable fly and single arm tricep pull-down
Didn’t record weight and reps but I always start heaviest first till failure and then second set I drop the weight 25% and aim for 15 reps and I do that for the remaining three sets

Smith machine close grip bench press

60 kgs x 9
45kgs x 15
45kgs x 15
45kgs x 12

Barbell skull crushers

35kgs x 6
25 x 15
25x 12
25x 11

Pec dec flys 4 sets
Didn’t record weight