Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren and letrozole

ThepoolGuy

my buddy is going to take Tren E and proviron. How many mgs of letrozole ed should he take with this cycle?

200mg every 4 days Tren E
100mg proviron ed

macrophage69alpha said:
none.

tren and letro together are going to kill the joints and libido (probably even with the proviron)

Then what do you suggest? Aromasin or Aifm? Not nolva right? My nipples always get a little puffy on nandrolones, but it always goes away when it clears my system.

krishna said:
Then what do you suggest? Aromasin or Aifm? Not nolva right? My nipples always get a little puffy on nandrolones, but it always goes away when it clears my system.

use of AI's with tren only is a bit tricky, there are benefits (reduced PgR expression) but low dose is reccomended. Aromasin or AIFM are both suitable.

puffyness from nandrolones and tren may only be slightly helped by this.

reccomend selegiline (you can also use bromo or caber)

macrophage69alpha said:
use of AI's with tren only is a bit tricky, there are benefits (reduced PgR expression) but low dose is reccomended. Aromasin or AIFM are both suitable.

puffyness from nandrolones and tren may only be slightly helped by this.

reccomend selegiline (you can also use bromo or caber)

Ya I'm using bromo. And you're right, it seems more effective to use a lower dose of AI.

Top Bottom