Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is there a competent mod logged in?

lets change my name to PudgeMonkey, and try to do it without fvcking up my karmas n shit. and before my buzz wears off. kthx

Your wish is my command :biggrin:
I am the only one who can change names bbro. But forgive me if I make a mistake with spelling. You know how I am. TEE HEE

SouthernSissy should be waking up any time now. I think he gets up a early to get a little play time in swinging from Needto's nuts before heading to work.

And for that gay comment you can fucking stay fudgemonkey from now on. Dont like it? Then keep your bitch ass comments to your self from now on. Thanks :heart:

fudge send me a pm I will get your account fixed up... I just got through telling everyone that angel is customer support so I do not know why you did not just send her a pm..
Anyway I am on right now so just send me a pm about the problem. I will reset your account, give you a new pass word and that should work.. Hit me in a pm with that alter account of yours will take care of it.. Customer support works around here again just remember that.

I don't like banning people but you people are going to learn and follow the very few rules that I do have.. If not then I will just have a hella of a lot of fun fucking with your accounts and then maybe you will get the point. Keep comments about sponsors, staff, swinging from my nutts and shit like that to your damn self...

Other wise you can end up like fudgemonkey WHo I am thinking of changing to fudgefunky

Top Bottom