Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

decabol 250 dianaboll cycle

john baird

Hey guyes i need some help. I am taking deca 250 and dball i have got some good gains at the beging i went from 185 to 196 but now that i am off the 4 week of 4 pills a day the pills are 10 mg each of the dball i am loosing weight like crazy. Now im at 192 the first week off the dball. I am doing 1.5 cc of deca a week. Is it just not working or do i need to do more then 1.5 cc a week and after my last shot of deca 3 weeks after i was going to use clomax. I am also eating 4 times a day with two meal replacements and working out 4 times a week. Need help need some info i also no what you guys are going to say why dont you have test in their it is because i dont need it i dont have problems. I am 27 working out for 9 years 511 started at 185p.

You either got bunk deca or you need more of it.. is this your first cycle.. because if you have cycled deca alot of times.. dose needs to be bumped up a little to get your gains going again. how many weeks were you on the deca at the point you were losing weight..

lol...9 years lifting and still at 185lb.....Of course you should have test while running deca, you know how bad deca will shut your natural production of test down, yull have a hard time coming off. Plus you say you eat 4 meals, ill have 4 meals in before noon not to mention how many calories your taking in...protein/carbs/fats...their are so many reason why your not gaining. And get some test becuase you wont be ok..

Top Bottom