Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DC Training - My log

how the fuck did you get tendinitis at 14???

i might be thinking of a differant condition but isnt tendonitis where your muscles get stronger and your tendons cant keep up so you end up with muscles that can produce a form too strong for your tendons? And this happens because muscles are more vascular than tendons so they can develop faster?

I dont know how bad it i was i just got told my elbow pains were probably tendonitis. And I guess I got it from those fast newbie strength gains, I couldnt really do any tricep extensions other than rope pushdowns and a couple other light things. I just pushed through it though and took some glucosamine and it went away after a while

i might be thinking of a differant condition but isnt tendonitis where your muscles get stronger and your tendons cant keep up so you end up with muscles that can produce a form too strong for your tendons? And this happens because muscles are more vascular than tendons so they can develop faster?

I dont know how bad it i was i just got told my elbow pains were probably tendonitis. And I guess I got it from those fast newbie strength gains, I couldnt really do any tricep extensions other than rope pushdowns and a couple other light things. I just pushed through it though and took some glucosamine and it went away after a while

probably because 14 yr olds shouldnt really be lifting that heavy in the first place...and it probably DOES affect your growth....because your bones and muscles are not "adult" yet....just my 2 cents....take care of urself kid and slow steady is better than growing too fast and then getting hurt for life....

Ok guys, I just read about 27 pages on Dante and his thoughts and protocols.

Here's what I still need:

1- Videos of DC training extreme stretching. I'm having a hard time imagining these just by "wording"
Also, do you do these after every rest-pause, or once only after you finish the one set exercise?

2- I'm assuming the best way to start off is to work out Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, and rest the rest of the days?? I would like to work out 4 days a week, so how do I incorporate that?

3- What are DC programs (sample exercises) - need a full program that has worked for some of you guys?

4- When you feel like you maxed out on something and you can't really increase any weight next exercise, should you give it a few more trials or do you immediately change exercise?

5- Negatives: 6-8 secs?? really? isn't that a big too much?

That's all for now. Probably will have more questions to follow.

I'm sure most of this has been answered but figured I'd put my 2 cents in.

1 - There are pictures on IM of the stretches. Some of them take a little while to get the hang of.

2 - Do it 3 days a week exactly as laid out. There is a 4-day a week program but it is for VERY advanced lifters

3 - There are samples in logs on IM, but it will change relatively often so there is no way to gauge what will work for you due to different stall times etc.

4 - If you stall switch it up. If you feel like you just had a bad day then you can give it another try next time.

5 - No specific times on negatives just make sure it is controlled to the point that you can reverse it at any time

Reactions: ceo
probably because 14 yr olds shouldnt really be lifting that heavy in the first place...and it probably DOES affect your growth....because your bones and muscles are not "adult" yet....just my 2 cents....take care of urself kid and slow steady is better than growing too fast and then getting hurt for life....

you know I am actually starting to wonder why Im a shortass 5 foot 7 and my dad is 6 foot, with the men on my mums side of the family are all around 5'9ish. Im hoping I will grow a bit more in the next few years.

take care of yourself too traz, what exactly causes tendonitis? Is it just sudden strength gains?

I am BACK in full action....Watch out!!!

I'm going to keep this updated again and be a lot more active on the forums again

ALCATRAZ is going to break some shit!!!

Top Bottom