Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DC Training - My log

:D
Yeah you are way strong than me and I have done 185x20 easy (well maybe not easy:(:)). On wdieowmaker's a heavier weight does not make that much of a difference. It all feels about the same after the 10th rep.

Tru nuff...I'll go for heavier next time :artist:

I would switch it up, rest, hit something completely different, then switch back to another run at DC in about 6 months if you must.
thats just me though.

nah man. Sorry I didn't see this sooner traz. But, in DC a cruise is usually 1-3 weeks. What I do (and feel works best for me) is...I take a week off completely from the gym. I eat and rest. DC is very taxing bro. That's what I need. Then, I ramp back up for two weeks. I keep the same DC basic program (2 way split 3 days a week for me) but I work with about 50-60% of the weight I was using and I do 2 straight sets of 10-12 reps. No rest-pauses, no widowmakers, no static holds. Just...higher reps and, Light Weight!! Yeah Buddy!! lol.

That's how I do it. I have seen others do similar or even the same. Some just take a week off and then go right back in. Personally I think that would expose one to more potential for injury, plus just one week off is not enough for me.

That's what I recommend, but if you want to try to do differently bro, knock yourself out! :D

nah man. Sorry I didn't see this sooner traz. But, in DC a cruise is usually 1-3 weeks. What I do (and feel works best for me) is...I take a week off completely from the gym. I eat and rest. DC is very taxing bro. That's what I need. Then, I ramp back up for two weeks. I keep the same DC basic program (2 way split 3 days a week for me) but I work with about 50-60% of the weight I was using and I do 2 straight sets of 10-12 reps. No rest-pauses, no widowmakers, no static holds. Just...higher reps and, Light Weight!! Yeah Buddy!! lol.

That's how I do it. I have seen others do similar or even the same. Some just take a week off and then go right back in. Personally I think that would expose one to more potential for injury, plus just one week off is not enough for me.

That's what I recommend, but if you want to try to do differently bro, knock yourself out! :D

I'm going to take a month and experiment with a whole bunch of different lifting stuff, rep ranges, etc...then I'll hit DC again in a month.

Thanks for the advice bro!

was in the hospital bro i got tendinitis i'll be staying away from the gym for a while doctor's orders nothing I can do

Top Bottom