Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DC Training - My log

Why only 315 deadlifts?

And for your bb military behind the neck, that seems like a lot of weight and stress on your shoulders but I do the same lift, only lighter. I was thinking when I get to 225 id switch to regular and not behind the neck, but youre at 12 reps of 225 so do you notice any shoulder pain at all doing it that way?

My upper body is very strong....especially my shoulders and triceps

I still can't go too heavy on deadlifts and squats because of my back injury a year ago...I was paralyzed for 3 days...thought I was going to die....I can deadlift / squat 3 plates only now....i'm tryng to bring that up to 4 plates again. I can bench 4 plates for max and press 3 plates plus for max.

Got it thanks for the response. i would def take it easy too if I was paralyzed for 3 days, sometimes I think I am when I wake up in the morning and my arm is asleep but not tingling I just cant feel it at all!

the doctor said some discs moved in my back abruptly and it happened when i was deadlifting, so i have a psychological barrier that i have to overcome now too

the doctor said some discs moved in my back abruptly and it happened when i was deadlifting, so i have a psychological barrier that i have to overcome now too

damn i'd say...i love my deads but i would probably say fuck'em if that was to happen to me...i herniated a disc but luckily it wasn't during the lift so it didn't fuck with my head like that

also bro, awesome lifts in the upper body...those are bad ass bro!

damn i'd say...i love my deads but i would probably say fuck'em if that was to happen to me...i herniated a disc but luckily it wasn't during the lift so it didn't fuck with my head like that

also bro, awesome lifts in the upper body...those are bad ass bro!

I'm working on "visualizing" the lift...it's supposed to help me get over my fear of injury with deadlifting

Your doing phenomenal. Trust your instincts and move that weight up slow. For the upper body, just keep kicking the shit out of your logbook.

This is a really inspirational journal.

Top Bottom