Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DC Training - My log

The holidays should give me a few days to rest....I'll be back on the gym well-rested and strong after the holidays...can you say back and biceps? bwahahahaha

Workout 21: Back width, back thickness, biceps, forearms

Back width: T-Bar rows

45 lbs x 12
90 lbs x 10
135 lbs x 6
160 lbs x 4

180 lbs x 8
rest/pause
180 lbs x 3
rest/pause
180 lbs x 2

Back width: wide grip plate-loaded pull down machine

90 lbs x 12
180 lbs x 8

270 lbs x 9
rest/pause
270 lbs x 5
rest/pause
270 lbs x 2

Biceps: Preacher curls plate-loaded machine

90 lbs x 10
135 lbs x 6

180 lbs x 9
rest/pause
180 lbs x 4
rst/pause
180 lbs x 2

Forearms: Hammer curls

55 lbs x 10 (drop set)
45 lbs x 8
35 lbs x 7

hey bro i notice you do differant exercises for each bodypart every session, like Iv seen you do deadlifts for back thickness and pullups for width, but here u do t-bar and pulldown. Is there a pattern to it or do you just do the exercise you feel like on the day?

hey bro i notice you do differant exercises for each bodypart every session, like Iv seen you do deadlifts for back thickness and pullups for width, but here u do t-bar and pulldown. Is there a pattern to it or do you just do the exercise you feel like on the day?

you choose 3 exercises for each body part when you plan out your DC training routine, and you do one of them each time around.

Example: for back thickness, I do deadlifts, t-bar rows, one-arm rows. For back width, I do weighted pullups, wide grip pulldowns front, wide grips pulldowns back.

you choose 3 exercises for each body part when you plan out your DC training routine, and you do one of them each time around.

Example: for back thickness, I do deadlifts, t-bar rows, one-arm rows. For back width, I do weighted pullups, wide grip pulldowns front, wide grips pulldowns back.

sweet, have you already wrote out all the exercises you have choosen? i might have missed it...

Top Bottom