Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Complete first cycle experience + PCT (really short summary w pics)

bigpokey

Banned
here's my first cycle experience from beginning through 6 weeks after last injection, i started my own kinda 5x5 program at the beginning of the cycle, i didn't log everything but i know what i did as far as my main chest exercise so that's what ill use as a reference for my strength gains, used the same approach for the core exercises i did every week on a 4 day split (squat, barbell row or deadlifts, military press, bench or decline), along with addtional 5-6 sets of different exercises depending on what muscle groups i was working performed within 8-12 rep range, plus 4-6 sets of isolation exercises for triceps, biceps, calfs, or traps depending on which muscle groups i was working as well, i always warm-up with 10-15mins on the bike btw, no cardio besides that

starting stats
hght & weight: 6'3" 225-228

planned cycle: 100mg test prop EOD, 250iu HCG E4D starting end of 2nd week, wasn't set on how long i was gonna run the cycle
GOALS: no hair loss (been takin propecia for 3-4 yrs and now toco-8 while on), keepable strength and size gains when i got off, just try this shit the fuck out and see wtf happens and go from there

basic supp/diet routine on workout days (without detailing the 4-6 meals/protein shakes throughout the day):
2hrs pre wo: high protein meal
1hr pre wo: 1 scoop Karbolyn
30min pre wo: purus muscle marinade (3/4 scoop)
heading to gym: 4 caps gear
immediately post wo: genomyx protocol
15mins post wo: 3 scoops big blast
1:15 post wo: tuna sandwhich on wheat (1 full can) plus banana and/or greek yogurt
3:15 post wo: high protein/high carb meal
before bed: n2matrix or beverly ultimate muscle protein

Week 1
100mg test prop EOD
felt fuckin great within first couple of day best ive felt in forever, propecia overall has made me feel like turd, test negates all that felt normal again
no weight gain
bench: 245x5x5

week 2
100mg test prop EOD
still no weight gain
noticed itchy nips started research aromasin 6.25mg ED
still no weight gain i did start cuttin some calories out though tryn to lean out a little
bench: 255x5x5

week 3
100mg test prop EOD
weight up to 230
itchy nips gone but the research chem aromasin gave me a weird rash all over my chest basically red dots didn't itch though
switched from aromasin to forma-stanozol (7 pumps 2x a day) or PP formestane (60mg 2x a day) depending on if i was in too big a hurry gettin dressed to rub the forma-stan in (not that it takes forever to dry only like 30 secs but i thought if i got dressed immediately it might rub off)
feelin like a real fukn cool mufukn cool guy
bench: 265x5x5

week 4
bumped to 120mg prop EOD
weight 230-232
continued forma-stan/formestane really happy with both of those products
feelin like ill be doin joos forever prolly, luvin the shit full homo despite not much weight gain lookin a lot swoler and startin to get a lot of comments
bench: 275x5x5

week 5
120mg prop EOD
weight 234, 237 3 days after last inject
lookin so jacked i felt guilty bout lyin to friends about joosin, felt like it was obvious, plus the anxiety of wantin to know what would happen through PCT i decided to make it my last week and see what i would be able to keep
Bench: 285x5x5 not that difficult prolly shoulda upped weight more

5 days after last inject started PCT consisting of:
forma-stan/formestane still same dosages
PF Post-Cycle (3 caps/day)
PP TRS stack as directed (sustain alpha, endoamp, toco-8)
Purus Labs Recycle (4 caps/day)
PP TCF-1 (10ml 12on/12off/12on)
HCG 250iu 2 days apart only twice after last test inject

week6
weight 234
still feelin good nuts feelin good and swole never really shrunk throughout cycle i could tell they were on the verge on the days before i would do the HCG though
since i was gettin off the sauce and thought my strength might suffer i started the 5x5 over again with decline instead of bench
decline: 255x5x5

week 7
weight 232
continued same pct
the endless endurance during workouts and never wantin to leave the gym started to wear off but still felt fine
couldn't tell if i lost any strength really but had to cut a few sets out here and there though cause i got fatigued much earlier
decline: 265x5x5

week 8
weight 230
continued PCT still felt fine workouts definitely were harder than when i was on though, startin to lose a little size nuthin dramatic though
decline: 275x5x5

week 9
weight 226
last week of PCT, some noticeable size loss, no noticeable strength loss feel great overall not like i felt while on but surprised how good i feel
decline: 285x5x5

week 10
weight 224 AHHHH FFUKKKK!!! definitely lost size but still can't tell any strength losses, some of this can be contributed to takin alpha t2 for a few consecutive days, more for the energy to study for exams than weight loss but about shit my fukn britches one day i woke up and was down to 221
wanted to test out my strength so bumped up weight and tried 5 sets of 3 i was real surprised i finished all 5 sets only strugglin on the last rep of the last set
btw the day i did decline was the first time i tried amp02 and it's some bad ass shit, maybe the PR was a coincidence or maybe it was the amp02 i dunno, amp02 is my new favorite pre-wo furreal though and i dont even think i like omega, i dont even think i like needto either, but hey they make great products, which is all i care about, so i thank emm and love emm (slightly mo) for that
decline: 315x3x5

week 11
weight back up to 227 thankfully
same weight as i started the cycle at haha but i think i definitely made some progess, strength more than anything prolly, i can't believe i didn't have a noticeable loss in strength, maybe i just didn't push myself hard enough while i was on
that's the start of this week so haven't done decline yet but my nips got a lil puffy like they were before i even started the cycle so i jumped back on the forma-stan and they're back to bein small hard and sexy all the time (kinda like my dick)

ya i know thats long as fuk hopefully someone will appreciate all the detail, thats pretty much all i got... on a side note hairloss wasn't noticeable, when i would run my fingers through my head pretty hard back and forth mid cycle over the sink i would only see about 5-10 hairs if i did it for a min, not sure if the test even caused that, if i do it now while im off i still get atleast a few hairs.....

if anyone has any questions or suggestions about aything let me know, the experience was the shit and i can't wait to start my next cycle in a few months

btw i planned on runnin HCGenerate as well for PCT but ive used it in the past and i know it works great for me so i wanted to see if some of this other shit worked and im pretty pleased and will do everything the same but ill stick with the HCGenerate with PCT instead of the Purus Recycle

THE ATTACHED PIC IS DAY OF FIRST INJECT AND TODAY, 5 WEEKS AFTER START OF PCT
i was def way more swoled the fuk up and noticeably more cut when i was 236 mid cycle but kinda irrelevant to me since my goal was keepable gains
227 in both pics hah

much appreciation to elitefitness i was a complete noob to joos when i joined this site and most everything i learned i learned here, i joined this site in april of this year and that's when i started workin out really consistently again after a long lay off and improving my diet, thanks to everyone thats helped me and preciate all of C&C for keepin me LOLn the whole time i was doin all my research

fuk u

cycfin.jpg

*supposed to be 2wks after finishing PCT in the pic fuk whoever is bout to say some dumb shit im not editin the pic*

Good post-up pokey, nice gains for a short cycle.

Have never heard of any of those supps you're using pre workout tho...

Good post-up pokey, nice gains for a short cycle.

Have never heard of any of those supps you're using pre workout tho...

thanks bruh, i try a new pre-workout supp everytime i finish one pretty much, right now if i had to rank the ones ive used in the last year or two it'd go like this....

Omega amp02 > BPi 1MR > Purus Labs Muscle Marinade > USP Jack3d > Neogenix Cryoshock > MHP Trac NO > BSN No-Xplode

i might be kinda sensitive to stim shit but jack3d and no-xplode were a no go on squat or deadlift days, id feel like shit and puke everytime, and even 1MR and Muscle marinade id have to take only a half serving on those days or same effect, amp02 is by far the cleanest energy feeling with the best pumps ive had so far

good job. now wait till you fully recover and confirm with blood tests. and then start planning your next cycle.

if you want mass and strength go with dbol/deca/test for 10 weeks (oral for 4 weeks with an AI)
if you want to shred go with primo/beastdrol/test for 10 weeks. (oral for 4 weeks)

dont use prop for either cycle obviously, go with test with longer esther, my personal favorite is sustanon which has 4 different esthers, the long esther goes 3 weeks (confirmed with blood tests)

your bf% is low which gives you great flexibility, just a matter of what your goals are.

youre definitely bigger bro! nice job on the cycle it looks like you had all the bases covered. everyone should do a log like this to measure there progress and reference it in the future when you forget about your previous cycle.

good job. now wait till you fully recover and confirm with blood tests. and then start planning your next cycle.

if you want mass and strength go with dbol/deca/test for 10 weeks (oral for 4 weeks with an AI)
if you want to shred go with primo/beastdrol/test for 10 weeks. (oral for 4 weeks)

dont use prop for either cycle obviously, go with test with longer esther, my personal favorite is sustanon which has 4 different esthers, the long esther goes 3 weeks (confirmed with blood tests)

your bf% is low which gives you great flexibility, just a matter of what your goals are.

thanks man, i sure wanna fukn try all those compounds u mentioned but bein on the finasteride it really limits my options, definitely can't fux with the dbol, deca, or beastdrol.... i do have helladrol on hand which i might try out but i really can't wait til i can get some more test in system, maybe i can run those together, never heard of a halodrol + test cycle though, var and primo are probably the only other compounds i can try to throw in there without losin my hair, there's definitely differing opinions on if primo will fux your hair up or not though... just test alone was fugn awesome so ill definitely try out sust some time soon

atleast when i get older and finally let my hair go i got a bunch of different joos to look forward to tryn out ha

thanks man, i sure wanna fukn try all those compounds u mentioned but bein on the finasteride it really limits my options, definitely can't fux with the dbol, deca, or beastdrol.... i do have helladrol on hand which i might try out but i really can't wait til i can get some more test in system, maybe i can run those together, never heard of a halodrol + test cycle though, var and primo are probably the only other compounds i can try to throw in there without losin my hair, there's definitely differing opinions on if primo will fux your hair up or not though... just test alone was fugn awesome so ill definitely try out sust some time soon

atleast when i get older and finally let my hair go i got a bunch of different joos to look forward to tryn out ha

your results from test were excellent. throw in some masteron or wintrol next cycle...ur results should be pretty good

Top Bottom