Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My 2024 Testosterone Equipoise cycle Log

when you do your final pictures of the log make sure you oil up a little bit
also get a little bit of a tan so we can see the cuts

great update man look how tight your physique is
you are doing great

looks like that fasting is starting to pay off
all so that ab crunches are great for core work

when you do your final pictures of the log make sure you oil up a little bit
also get a little bit of a tan so we can see the cuts
I have 8 or so weeks left and once done I’ll definitely get some color to see how it turned out and this is just a little bulk cycle. I’m wondering the impact of increasing sets by one on my hypertrophic days or best I just leave it alone keep switching exercised every 4-5 weeks.

I have 8 or so weeks left and once done I’ll definitely get some color to see how it turned out and this is just a little bulk cycle. I’m wondering the impact of increasing sets by one on my hypertrophic days or best I just leave it alone keep switching exercised every 4-5 weeks.
@man05 you're on track now, you'll really be next level soon bro :)

Good day off today, still got some cardio on the bike for 30 minutes.
Dropped carbs a little today, will be back on track tomorrow with higher amount.

6/9/24Protein50502950655024318
Fat205201815186102
Carbs7040406080608358
300 grams oatmeal with 2 cups of sorgum bran cereal, walnuts and dried cherries with 6 scrambled eggs.Grilled chicken and sweet potatomre bar, whol avbocado and some sun chipsGrilled chicken thighs and white rice, marinated in low sodium soy, honey, sesame oil, garlic and ginger.grilled chciekn breast and vegtable saladGrilled chicken thighs and white rice, marinated in low sodium soy, honey, sesame oil, garlic and ginger.Whey shake

Push session tomorrow, continuing to increase weight weekly, I get a feeling this Thursday the hypertrophic sets are gonna tough.

Have a great night guys

Mark

Picture was my dinner, my wife made it, was excellent

Attachments

• IMG_0943.jpeg
    IMG_0943.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 72
I am traveling for a summer vacation with my family in a week. I plan to carry on my diet, training and cycle. For ease of travel I was thinking of mixing enough of each compound into a single vial then simply draw up the total units to pin, would that be a a acceptable and accurate approach versus traveling with multiple vials? It’s looking like I may miss a heavy push session would the best course of action be to simply perform that set on a Tuesday lift Wednesday rest Thursday then maybe a combination set split between am and pm on Friday then. Take the entire weekend off to rest then carry on Monday as usual?

Thank you for your input and feed back.
I normally train m,t Wednesday off th,fr weekend off.

Top Bottom