Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will they televise the Olympics?

gonelifting said:
I`ve been waiting for a while after seeing commercials for the Summer Olympics in Greece, then they just disappeared off the face of the earth. wtf? Were they cancelled?

thanks

I don't think they have televisions in Greece GL. I was there for a couple of weeks and never watched tv once.

It's a poor country. All the building are run down and delapidated. I was in Athens and it was sad really. Half the place was old and uninhabitable. The greek word for old shitty buildings is "monuments", and I can tell you from first hand experience that the entire country is lousy with these "monuments" I wouldnt let my dog live in one.

If they do have the games there (whta dipstick decided that?) I hope they don't have them in one of these "monuments" because someone could be seriously injured.

JerseyArt said:
I don't think they have televisions in Greece GL. I was there for a couple of weeks and never watched tv once.

It's a poor country. All the building are run down and delapidated. I was in Athens and it was sad really. Half the place was old and uninhabitable. The greek word for old shitty buildings is "monuments", and I can tell you from first hand experience that the entire country is lousy with these "monuments" I wouldnt let my dog live in one.

If they do have the games there (whta dipstick decided that?) I hope they don't have them in one of these "monuments" because someone could be seriously injured.

Who are you?

lol jk

You are Jerseyart.

Top Bottom