Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who wants a STICK / FISTY meetup bookie event?

so whatever happened with this?

Whiskey

swole said:
10:1 they don't even meet
2:1 they have sex
1:3 they don't have sex
1:1 stick blows it in 3 pumps

the 2:1 AND 1:1 would have paid out

lmfao at all the dudes that constantly hate on me for being honest and INTELLIGENT

(disclaimer: good chance fisty and stickfat are trying to play a lame joke on C&C. if so, I am still smart and cool)

KillahBee said:
cause I know I have never seen any of the people involved in such incidents stand up and say, "Have at it, guys. We deserve it. We made our relationship public property so now you have every right in the world to talk about us as much now that things have gone bad as you did when things were good and we wanted the attention. It's all yours."

;)

Rick%20James%20Cold%20Blooded.jpeg

KillahBee said:
lmfao at all the dudes that constantly hate on me for being honest and INTELLIGENT

(disclaimer: good chance fisty and stickfat are trying to play a lame joke on C&C. if so, I am still smart and cool)

There is no joke. none whatsoever

StickFigure said:
you would have lost your ass on the 1:1

you realize by saying that I would have lost my ass on the 1:1 means me (the bookie) would have paid out LOTS of K for that option, right?

(aka, you blew it in 3 pumps)

swole said:
you realize by saying that I would have lost my ass on the 1:1 means me (the bookie) would have paid out LOTS of K for that option, right?

(aka, you blew it in 3 pumps)

You know damn well what I meant! lol! And she will verify it took much much longer than that!

Top Bottom