Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who wants a STICK / FISTY meetup bookie event?

I'll tell you one thing - I don't follow this whole scenario, so I don't know the deal, BUT, if something happens along the road and those two start hating each other or whatever and the mess makes it's way to EF (which as most of you know, happens ALL THE TIME), they deserve everything they get here and no mod or admin should step in. they ask for it.

Bro, it won't happen in this case, trust me...two genuinely nice people here, doesn't mean they will marry, but certainly a nice match on paper.

KillahBee said:
I'll tell you one thing - I don't follow this whole scenario, so I don't know the deal, BUT, if something happens along the road and those two start hating each other or whatever and the mess makes it's way to EF (which as most of you know, happens ALL THE TIME), they deserve everything they get here and no mod or admin should step in. they ask for it.

wheres the option about them getting married

KillahBee said:

playa hata ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Top Bottom