Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Time for MA???

Skibum77

i'm a college student at Clemson University and i graduate in May and i have been interested in MA for a while but i haven't really had the time or place to train. Now with my last semester approaching i have some excess time on the weekends when i come back to Atlanta (i come back every weekend). I have been lifting for about 6 years and i have done a few cycles but now i'm really interested in practicing some MA to help compliment my fitness. Seeing that i can only go to MA classes on fridays and twice on saturdays will i be able to benefit from only being able to train twice a week. The place i will be training at teaches bjj and muai thai. I want to learn something that i can pick up and be able to use in a realistic amount of time and i also plan on continuing training after i graduate and live in Atlanta full time where time to train will no longer be an issue. I would train at school but the only MA up there is tae kwon do and i really have no desire to learn that style. Thank all info is appreciated.

yeah, you can pick it up.....i find it hard to train martial arts (in class) more than 3-4 times a week and fit lifting in as well. at the peak of my trainng with school included i can only lift 3x a week, train martial arts 3x a week and leave 1 day for rest or other cardio such as football

once you pick up the basics you can train yourself a lot

Thanks thats what i needed to hear. I plan on getting a heavy bag soon as well and will be starting training in the next 2 weeks or so. If you have any other advise to give to a MA first timer please fire away. All info is appreciated.

Top Bottom