Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Beast's Diet Journal: Time To Fuckin' Eat!! (Going against all the rules)

psychedout said:
You were sure right about one thing. You do go against all the rules!

More power to you though. You are very strong.

ThanX brother!! Appreciate the encouragement!! Hopefully Ill be able to get back and break thru some PR's soon. Still want 405 on the benches! ThanX again!!

Keep it up bro......you'll be there.............HOWEVER, you're inital goal stated you wanted 200g of protein per day.....you've hit this, what maybe twice? Cmon.....you gott push just as hard as you do in the gym.....diet is 90% of this game.....you know that......

lemme guess... you're gonna have 8 caps of "NO2" today!!! ? :) kick off the week right Beast.. let's get in 250 grams today!!!

that shit is funny, how gross, whats your bodyfat percentage? i mean i eat junk but damn, i have an awesome breakfast and a very basic dinner. in between is when i get the junk. but if it works for you i can knock it.

crybaby300 said:
that shit is funny, how gross, whats your bodyfat percentage? i mean i eat junk but damn, i have an awesome breakfast and a very basic dinner. in between is when i get the junk. but if it works for you i can knock it.

You need to look at his pictures... this man is jacked!

crybaby300 said:

dude, stop making new f'ing names. Be a man and stick to ur regular one and give some reasons to attack him. Look at his lifts, he is a beast!! Dont get between him and his burgers!!!

JKurz1 said:
Keep it up bro......you'll be there.............HOWEVER, you're inital goal stated you wanted 200g of protein per day.....you've hit this, what maybe twice? Cmon.....you gott push just as hard as you do in the gym.....diet is 90% of this game.....you know that......

ThanX brother!! I agree, diet is a major factor. Hitting 200 twice is a big exaggeration, I was consistant for a while, but I have my off days. Two days ago I was about to burst from an estimated 160 grams of protein. The reason being ,most of the food I ate was rice. Sometimes I have to make due with whats available, but my bodyweight has been higher then ever. Not sure if thats good since I had a period of low activity after the injury, but my strength and chest size is returning , and those are my main concerns for now. ThanX for the support!!

Top Bottom