Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log HGH + Anavar + BPC 157 = Walk Again Log

One thing I haven’t mentioned, and probably the hardest part of all this, is that I can’t cook for myself. I have to rely completely on my family to make meals for me. Saying my lady is amazing would be an understatement, but not everyone in my house wants to stick to a strict anti-inflammatory diet.

There was a time when I’d ask for special meals to be prepared, but with everyone pressed for time, I don’t want to be a burden. So, I usually just eat whatever is served. Most of the time, it’s still a good, quality meal—but not always.

I take my supplements every day and, having dealt with fluoroquinolone toxicity for a long time, I’ve tried a lot of different approaches. I went vegan for six months, but it didn’t seem to help much. I also tried the carnivore diet for a month and felt better, though I think it wasn’t the diet itself that made the difference, but more from cutting out all the unhealthy foods by default.

Occasionally, I’ll indulge in something like pizza, bread, or dessert, but never more than once a week. Surprisingly, most of the time I don’t experience major negative side effects, and sometimes I even expect to feel bad but don’t. However, if I start eating poorly for two or three days straight, it suddenly feels like I’ve been hit by a Mack truck.

Eating out at restaurants is always a bit of a gamble. You never quite know what you’re getting. Sometimes I expect to feel terrible but don’t, and other times I think a meal is safe, but my whole body ends up hurting. I think stevesmi nailed it when he said it often comes down to the sauces and oils they use.
yea I checked your other post that talks about someone doing your meal prep @MaxMore
you're not able to move at all? not sure

is it possible to just eat steak? like one of those easy to prepare home counter top grills, like straight carnivore, steak eggs

I can still move, but it’s painful. If you’ve ever had tendinitis, you know how bad it can be — now imagine that pain affecting your entire body.

Another issue is with food prep, or really anything that involves using the counter. Since I’m in a wheelchair, I have to keep my arms at a 90° angle, which is extremely painful for my shoulders. If I could stand, I’d be able to hold my arms at a more comfortable 30° angle, making it far less painful.

It’s clear how interconnected the body is. When one part struggles, other areas have to compensate, and the whole system suffers. I’m hoping to reach the point where I can walk again, and once I do, I believe it will significantly tailwind for the rest of my recovery.

not sure whats the best way to do things? do you have budget for premade meals or that not on table? not just asking bro

I wanted to give a quick update—it's been about three weeks since I started my HGH + Anavar cycle, and I can hardly believe what's been happening.

Every joint in my body has been in pain for years, though some are worse than others. The joints that were really bad made physical therapy nearly impossible. I can't count how many times I tried to do even the lightest routine, only to make things worse. This was why I could never make any real progress.

However, now I can do very light training on my joints, and instead of worsening, I’m seeing improvement. Joints that were an 8 or 9 on the pain scale just a few weeks ago are now more like a 5 or 6. I still can’t fully use them, but being in less pain and able to do some physical therapy is a huge win.

The rest of my joints, which weren’t as bad, have also improved significantly. I went from barely being able to use them to doing much more, though I still have to be cautious not to overdo it. If I keep progressing at this rate, I hope to soon be able to cook basic meals, like making eggs.

Mentally, the change has been a massive boost. Feeling hopeless is terrible, and it’s hard to stay committed to a good diet when you’re not seeing progress. Before, I would sometimes indulge in dessert, pizza, or other junk food because it didn’t seem to matter. But now, seeing real progress keeps me focused and makes it easy to stick to good decisions about diet, physical therapy, and how to continue improving.

I’ve also changed up my physical therapy routine. I used to follow a three-day cycle: two active days followed by a rest day. Now, I’ve cut out the rest day, alternating between the two routines without taking a break. On top of that, I’ve increased my reps by about 50% over the last three weeks.

So far so good...

I wanted to give a quick update—it's been about three weeks since I started my HGH + Anavar cycle, and I can hardly believe what's been happening.

Every joint in my body has been in pain for years, though some are worse than others. The joints that were really bad made physical therapy nearly impossible. I can't count how many times I tried to do even the lightest routine, only to make things worse. This was why I could never make any real progress.

However, now I can do very light training on my joints, and instead of worsening, I’m seeing improvement. Joints that were an 8 or 9 on the pain scale just a few weeks ago are now more like a 5 or 6. I still can’t fully use them, but being in less pain and able to do some physical therapy is a huge win.

The rest of my joints, which weren’t as bad, have also improved significantly. I went from barely being able to use them to doing much more, though I still have to be cautious not to overdo it. If I keep progressing at this rate, I hope to soon be able to cook basic meals, like making eggs.

Mentally, the change has been a massive boost. Feeling hopeless is terrible, and it’s hard to stay committed to a good diet when you’re not seeing progress. Before, I would sometimes indulge in dessert, pizza, or other junk food because it didn’t seem to matter. But now, seeing real progress keeps me focused and makes it easy to stick to good decisions about diet, physical therapy, and how to continue improving.

I’ve also changed up my physical therapy routine. I used to follow a three-day cycle: two active days followed by a rest day. Now, I’ve cut out the rest day, alternating between the two routines without taking a break. On top of that, I’ve increased my reps by about 50% over the last three weeks.

So far so good...
@MaxMore VERY happy to hear this :) EF family supports you, NEVER stop.
you are going to get better and better and stronger and stronger, we all support you.
you will see big improvements with HGH IMO

stay strong

Top Bottom