Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Beast's Diet Journal: Time To Fuckin' Eat!! (Going against all the rules)

Specialbear said:
how is ur max bench looking?? We are all waiting for the day u break 400, if u havent already:)

ThanX brother!! I havent tested my max since december, due to my back injury. But my strength is finally starting to come back. Ive added the 5X5 routine to my usual volume and am making pretty nice progress. Im not back to where I was yet, but I hope to be in the coming weeks. I hit a pretty easy 340 as my ninth set a few days ago. I was at 370 for one rep at my best (after a few warm-ups). Also 315x7 and 275x15 on flat with inclines following close behind. Next week is 290 for 5X5, hope to break 300 with the 5X5 before going back to my old routine. 405 is still in my sights (on both benches)! ThanX for the encouragement!

bodybuildingislife1 said:
damn you really are a beast.......SWEET ROCK ON BIG MAN ROCK ON!!! :garza: :beer:

ThanX brother!! Not feeling it yet! But its good to finally be returning to my former strength, before the injury. My hunger is INSANE now, from watching myself waste away, and the frustration of not being able to train. So if anything, that has gotten even stronger. My bodyweight is also higher for some reason. Might be in my waist from inactivity, but Im closing in on 200 which will be nice, either way. Im around 196 on a pretty full stomache. I also took official measurements today and looking back Ive made some decent increases, considering I was plateaud. My shoulder span increased an inch, chest is back at 48.5" and arms went up over 1/4 of an inch. No huge size increases, but good to see some movement in my size. Strength increased quite a bit since 4-3-03 when I last took measurements. So it was a decent year. Hopefully this will be a better year. ThanX again brother!!

Ive Been Sick The Last Week, So To Recap The Last 3 Bad Eating Days, Ill Just Average Out The Totals. I Averaged 144 Grams Of Protein From The 28th To The 30th. Have Had A Real Bad Headache And Flu Symptoms For A While Now. So Thats Kept Me From Eating As Much. My Bodyweight Is Still At A High Of 196 Though, Most Likely Due To The "no2" Helping Me Maintain My Weight.

5-2-04 Sunday (221 grams protein) (8 caps "NO2") ("Speed Stack")

Trained upper chest. I ate: (bowl of mashed potatoes) "Extreme RTD" protein shake for my first meal, Pork with veggies for my second meal, (cup of yogurt) Two peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches for my third meal, (64oz milk total) (3 slices of bread)

Still have some of the sickness left, hopefully its fading.

5-3-04 Monday (8 caps "NO2") (Estimated 212 grams protein total)

Took off. I ate: 1/2 a chicken with rice, yuca fries and roll for my first meal, Two peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches for my second meal, (64oz milk total) "Extreme RTD" protein shake for my third meal

Was unsure of how much protein is in half a chicken from Pollo Tropical. So I estimated the whole meal, with everything as 70 grams of protein.

Hey everyone. Ive been real busy lately, so Im going to stop posting on the diet journal for now. I may occasionally post an exceptionally good day. Atleast it gave everyone some insight on my daily eating routine. I logged my diet from 3-14-04 to 5-3-04 so it should give everyone a decent idea. Also, posting on here is time that could be better spent eating!! ThanX for all the encouragement and I may start the journal up again in the future.

Damn bro...you were just getting into a nice rythem too (last two days were over 200g!!!!)...anyways, good following you, best of luck.

Rock on...........

Top Bottom