Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Beast's Diet Journal: Time To Fuckin' Eat!! (Going against all the rules)

Bran987 said:
lemme guess... you're gonna have 8 caps of "NO2" today!!! ? :) kick off the week right Beast.. let's get in 250 grams today!!!

:FRlol: :FRlol: Nah, today Ill be lucky to get 4 caps in. I took off from the gym since I had my back adjusted today. So I had some back pain and a headache Ive had for 3 days straight, also some flu symptoms. I plan to be in tommorrow though, hitting back hard. Its pretty late (3:41 am) and Id have to take in 8 caps all at once to get them all in. My usual bedtime cycles, but its often between 5-9am. Was eating some tuna fish in mayonaise tonight and was having some trouble keeping it down. Was about to vomit, so I had to take a break. This chunk light tuna I bought is way too watery. ThanX again brother!!

crybaby300 said:
that shit is funny, how gross, whats your bodyfat percentage? i mean i eat junk but damn, i have an awesome breakfast and a very basic dinner. in between is when i get the junk. but if it works for you i can knock it.

ThanX brother!! Not sure what my bf percentage is. I havent measured it in a long time. You can probabally get an idea from my pics though. There's some on the first page of this journal. Being 105lbs in the beginning, bf percentage has always been my lowest priority. I can cut up easy. Size and strength are my main goals at the moment. ThanX again!!

strongsmartsexy said:
You need to look at his pictures... this man is jacked!

ThanX brother!! I appreciate the kind words!! Im still feeling very small, but thats what pushes us to tear ourselves up in the gym. ThanX again brother!!

Specialbear said:
dude, stop making new f'ing names. Be a man and stick to ur regular one and give some reasons to attack him. Look at his lifts, he is a beast!! Dont get between him and his burgers!!!

:FRlol: :FRlol: ThanX brother!! That means alot!! I still have a long way to go. None of us will ever likely be satisfied though. Im sure when I hit 405 on the benches Ill be looking at 455 and 500 raw. Thinking 400 isnt much. I remember I wanted 16" arms really bad, thought they were respectably large, then when I got there I wanted 18" thinking 16" was small. Now that Im around 18" I want 19-20" and I know that wont be enough. My uncle had 23" arms so that always put everything into perspective. I have some catching up to do! TRAIN OR FUCKIN DIE!!

Parabellum said:
Hows your back?

ThanX for asking brother!! Its been good enough to where I can finally give my all on the bench again. Ive had to limit my deadlifting sessions. I still feel some pain and discomfort in my spine, but Im thankful to be training heavy again! Hows your injury been? Are you back benching heavy again? You inspire the fuck out of me with that 405 bench you hit! Awesome shit! Are you repping it yet? ThanX again brother!! TRAIN OR FUCKIN DIE!!!

4-25-04 Sunday (8 caps "NO2") (186 grams protein total)

Trained arms. I ate: (4 tablespoons peanut butter) "Extreme RTD" protein shake for my first meal,(hotdog w/ bun) (64 oz milk total) (candy) (4 tablespoons peanut butter) (3 string cheeses) (cup of yogurt)

4-26-04 Monday (4 caps "NO2") (Estimated 164 grams protein)

off. I ate: Three fish filets, rice, and asian pancake with sauce for my first meal, (string cheese) (64oz milk total) One can of tuna for my second meal

Just updating the last few days. Eating hasnt been the best due to flu symptoms, which cuts my appetite even more then usual, nasal congestion, headaches etc. My bodyweight is still good though, due partly to the "NO2" Im sure, which helps me maintain my bodyweight even in periods of bad eating.

4-27-04 Tuesday (4 caps "NO2") ("Extreme Ripped Force") (160 grams protein)

Trained back. I ate: (2 granola bars) "Extreme RTD" protein shake for my first meal, Two mini pizzas for my second meal, (4 string cheeses) (32oz milk)

Just updating the last few days. Eating hasnt been the best due to flu symptoms, which cuts my appetite even more then usual, nasal congestion, headaches etc. My bodyweight is still good though, due partly to the "NO2" Im sure, which helps me maintain my bodyweight even in periods of bad eating. Training is also going better then expected. Seems Im almost recovered. Pulled 550 today , off the rack. Havent done that since 12-1-04 when I got injured. Only 15lbs from my best. I still have some catching up to do with my chest though.

Top Bottom