Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log HGH + Anavar + BPC 157 = Walk Again Log

What a horrible thing to happen to you
but I hope through this log you can find a solution

I'm confident that you can make a full comeback
I'm glad you enjoyed your dinner why not

this is a horrible situation
but you've definitely helped others avoid a similar fate

people really have to be careful when it comes to antibiotics
they can cause a lot of damage in the body

this is a great log
your persevering through a very tough situation

your definitely doing amazing
keep up the positivity it will get better

this type of condition really is horrible
but I'm glad that you're sharing it and it will help others

I take my supplements every day and, having dealt with fluoroquinolone toxicity for a long time, I’ve tried a lot of different approaches. I went vegan for six months, but it didn’t seem to help much. I also tried the carnivore diet for a month and felt better, though I think it wasn’t the diet itself that made the difference, but more from cutting out all the unhealthy foods by default.

Occasionally, I’ll indulge in something like pizza, bread, or dessert, but never more than once a week. Surprisingly, most of the time I don’t experience major negative side effects, and sometimes I even expect to feel bad but don’t. However, if I start eating poorly for two or three days straight, it suddenly feels like I’ve been hit by a Mack truck.

Eating out at restaurants is always a bit of a gamble. You never quite know what you’re getting. Sometimes I expect to feel terrible but don’t, and other times I think a meal is safe, but my whole body ends up hurting. I think stevesmi nailed it when he said it often comes down to the sauces and oils they use.

Top Bottom