Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log HGH + Anavar + BPC 157 = Walk Again Log

Thank you for all the suggestions! I’ve come to understand that my tendinopathy is caused by a magnesium deficiency in my tendons, I believe taking Cipro altered my DNA in this way. When I went to physical therapy—before I knew the real issue—they were confident they could help, but I never improved. Without sufficient magnesium in my tendons, no amount of stretching or physical therapy will work.

In the past, the only treatments that have helped are stem cells, SARMS, or peptides. While these provide temporary strength and healing, once I stop using them, my condition deteriorates again—usually quite quickly.

I’ve never fully reached a point of feeling good, just "less bad" than before. Now, I’m hoping that with Anavar and HGH, I can finally get to a place where I feel well, and then maintain that progress by being very cautious.

I’ve also been doing many other things to try to improve my condition. At this point, I’ve tried just about everything out there. I’ve read nearly every book on the subject and tested all the remedies they suggest. The only thing I know about that I haven’t tried yet is ozone therapy… Maybe one day.

If anyone’s interested I could try to make a list of everything I’ve tried, but it’s so long I’ve probably forgot a lot of thing.

Top Bottom