Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Beast's Diet Journal: Time To Fuckin' Eat!! (Going against all the rules)

4-21-04 Wednesday (8 caps "NO2") (189 grams protein)

Legs. I ate: (slice of cake,some candy, pastry) "Extreme RTD" protein shake for my first meal, Chicken stuffed with ham and macaroni on the side for my second meal, (5 string cheeses) (64 oz milk total)

4-22-04 Thursday (8 caps "NO2") ("Extreme Ripped Force") (225 grams protein total)

Trained chest. I ate: (4 tablespoons peanut butter) "Extreme RTD" protein shake for my first meal, (granola bar) Buffalo chicken strips, corn, brownie and fries for my second meal, (64oz milk total) (5 string cheeses)

4-23-04 Friday (8 caps "NO2") (Estimated 150 grams protein) (196lbs on home scale on full stomache)

Off. I ate: Chicken dumplings with asparagus for my first meal, Curry with rice, chicken, shrimp and veggies for my second meal, (additional bowl of rice with mango) (64 oz milk total) (pastries,cookies)

Hard to estimate the protein in both meals. My stomache was very full though, and I weighed in at 196 on my home scale. Probabally the heaviest Ive ever been.

4-24-04 Saturday (2 days of a massive headache)(220 grams protein total) (2000mg vitamin C) (4 caps "NO2")

off. I ate: Two personal pan pizzas for my first meal, (64oz milk total) (candy) Two cans of tuna for my second and third meals, (4 string cheeses)

Two days of a massive headache. So I took the last 2 days off from training. Hope to train tommorrow (really today..its 6am). If I train Ill do arms and back together to make up for it.

jenscats5 said:
Hey 196!! Good job Beastie!! Can't wait to see some new pics!!

ThanX Jen!! Ill get some pics up when I finally get back my strength, from before the injury. Hows training been? Look forward to see some updated pics of you too! :p :p :p

Top Bottom