Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Beast's Diet Journal: Time To Fuckin' Eat!! (Going against all the rules)

Bran987 said:
reading what you eat makes me jealous instead of motivated :D

:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: Wasnt as much sweets as it sounds, just didnt bother listing the quantity. If I eat more then one piece of candy it goes on the list. haha Sometimes I take any calories I can get, especially at the end of the month when budget is tight. I dont eat too many sugars though anymore, and Ive cut out the chocolate milk and gone back to regular milk. The cleaner I eat the smaller I get, so I have to find a balance. ThanX again!

4=20-04 Tuesday (8 caps "NO2") (Estimated 144 grams of protein)

Took off. I ate: (2 tablespoons peanut butter) 10oz milk, 2 scoops "Muscle Milk" w/fruit for my first meal, Sweet and sour pork w/ veggies for my second meal, (pastry,fruit,candy) (6 string cheeses)

I mixed up 4 scoops of muscle milk and 20 oz of milk originally but half of it got contaminated somehow. Burnt rubber from the blender perhaps. So I only drank half.

Specialbear said:
only 144??????

Your killing me man!! Lets go!! Break that 200 or do not sleep!!

:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: ThanX for pushing me brother!! I need to get fucking dedicated with this shit. Sometimes I let it slide. Ill try to hit 220 today atleast! ThanX again brother!!

yeah come on man, im only 175 and cutting and i get more than 200 a day easy, although i do understand its much harder for u w/ ur stomach condition. Keep up the work.

Specialbear said:
yeah come on man, im only 175 and cutting and i get more than 200 a day easy, although i do understand its much harder for u w/ ur stomach condition. Keep up the work.

ThanX brother!! Today will be challenging since Im going to be in the gym for a good amount of hours, but Ill find a way! ThanX again!!

Thats your other prob. bro....you could get in two more meals if you trained for an hour max......try it for a week and see how you feel....I pormise you, you'll see better gains with a 1hr, balls out session and two more meals..than you are seeing right now......promise.

JKurz1 said:
Thats your other prob. bro....you could get in two more meals if you trained for an hour max......try it for a week and see how you feel....I pormise you, you'll see better gains with a 1hr, balls out session and two more meals..than you are seeing right now......promise.

ThanX for the suggestion brother! Ive tried that before though, when training with my uncle. Did it for a while. I was hardly maintaining my strength and size on the routine. I usually make up for the missed meals when I get home. Staying up all night to get the meals in. More so then seperate meals, just lots of food overall. I know if I can increase the calories on a steady basis thatll help alot. ThanX again!

yeah, ive wondered the same thing. How the hell do u stay at the gym for like 2 hours?? I stay at a peaked 'pumped up' state for like an hour max, and then im out.

Specialbear said:
yeah, ive wondered the same thing. How the hell do u stay at the gym for like 2 hours?? I stay at a peaked 'pumped up' state for like an hour max, and then im out.

2 hours?? :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: Sessions can range from 2-8 hours. Two is on the low end. My back and chest sessions are the longest. Its a vent for me though, and just the way I like to train. I take long rest periods on the heavy sets. Youll find some real long training sessions in my journal. Especially on the beginning pages before the injury. The only time I train more for the "pump" is on arm day. The other days Im aiming to take maximal weights to failure.Today will probabally be between 4-5 hours.

Top Bottom