Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Beast's Diet Journal: Time To Fuckin' Eat!! (Going against all the rules)

I think he just realizes he can't keep up with the 200+ grams of protein a day, so he's quitting. Ain'tcha beast? Ya big baby!

:FRlol: Playin', man. Seriously, goodluck. Start posting on it again eventually. Keep that shit up, I saw only a few really solid days. Get the protein above 200, that's it. Fuck, instead of 6 hours in the gym or whatever, cut it in half or so, and make 3 hours dedicated to eating. Sit there, take a bite, and take one of those 20 minute rest periods like you do with deadlifts before you bite again. Everyone can lift the weights. Not everyone can stay dedicated and force that food down. I fear that more than my training days.

I manage to hit 300 minimum a day with ease. Past that is iffy. It depends on when I wakeup, when I go to bed, and how depressed I am that day. I go on and off with my happiness meter.

Tom Treutlein said:
I manage to hit 300 minimum a day with ease. Past that is iffy. It depends on when I wakeup, when I go to bed, and how depressed I am that day. I go on and off with my happiness meter.

Ok, what are your secrets? How do you keep your intake that high easily?

JKurz1 said:
Damn bro...you were just getting into a nice rythem too (last two days were over 200g!!!!)...anyways, good following you, best of luck.

Rock on...........

haha ThanX brother!! Im still going to be eating as much as possible, hopefully alot more! I may even start the journal up again when things slow down. If anything, Im more dedicated then ever to getting my former strength back and beyond, and hopefully itll show in my training journal. Ill still be posting on here daily, but it was getting to be alot to write down all my meals in my journal then type it out here, plus writing my routines down and posting them here as well. ThanX again brother!!

strongsmartsexy said:
Keep that protein up above 200 orb!!! And don't be a stranger. Or at least not any stranger than you are already. ;)

ThanX brother!!

4906205April2004m_062-med.JPG

view said:
Right when I find this journal he goes bye bye lol. Its very interesting, ill say that much.

ThanX brother!! Theres a good amount of time logged in it, so hopefully thatll give you a good idea. I was on a real good bulking diet at one time, and I hope I can get back on that one day soon. Over 6000 calories, 500-800 carbs and 300 plus grams of protein. I think most important is getting in the overall calories each day. 300 grams of protein or even less seems more then adequate for growth if calories are high. I talked to my uncle, and he was 280 at 12% bodyfat with 23 inch arms, and he told me he rarely exceeded 300 grams of protein in his diet. So I figure being in the 190's I can probabally grow on less, though Ill be pushing my eating hard within my budget. Also, Ive been natural so that makes it harder. Hope you find the journal helpful! PM me anytime!

Tom Treutlein said:
I think he just realizes he can't keep up with the 200+ grams of protein a day, so he's quitting. Ain'tcha beast? Ya big baby!

:FRlol: Playin', man. Seriously, goodluck. Start posting on it again eventually. Keep that shit up, I saw only a few really solid days. Get the protein above 200, that's it. Fuck, instead of 6 hours in the gym or whatever, cut it in half or so, and make 3 hours dedicated to eating. Sit there, take a bite, and take one of those 20 minute rest periods like you do with deadlifts before you bite again. Everyone can lift the weights. Not everyone can stay dedicated and force that food down. I fear that more than my training days.

Brother Tom!! DO NOT BACK THE BEAST INTO A CORNER!! I can only digest so much at a time without vomitting due to my digestive condition which I explained. There will be no cutting of my gym time in half. The days I train for long periods of time are usually better eating days then my off days. God is in his holy temple...Earthly thoughts be silent now!!

4906205April2004m_015-med.JPG

Dude, that is a 20lb double jack! Use ONE hand. It's more intimidating that way. ;)

WalkingBeast said:
Brother Tom!! DO NOT BACK THE BEAST INTO A CORNER!! I can only digest so much at a time without vomitting due to my digestive condition which I explained. There will be no cutting of my gym time in half. The days I train for long periods of time are usually better eating days then my off days. God is in his holy temple...Earthly thoughts be silent now!!

4906205April2004m_015-med.JPG

Top Bottom