Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post up in here if you want to know EXACTLY how I feel about you.

jerkbox said:
i've always wondered

Mr Sparkle Toothy Smile, you have always been on my Nice List.

Though lately you seem to have fallen off your usual posting numbers. Are you like, trying to experience real life outside the internet or something? We miss you here. Come back to your virtual invisible friends here so we continue to laugh at you over the net to justify our miserable existence.

Other than that, I have always found you to be very nice and polite on here. I couldn't think of anyone on here that would remotely dislike you a little bit.

Plus you are one of the few to put your pic in your avatar, so that gets props from me as well.

AAP said:
Ahhhhh... the little dutch boy shows up.

I like reading your posts. They can either be off the wall weirdishly funny or very intellectual. When you made your thread "I Know Everything", I had little doubts that you didn't.

You are another person that for some reason I think is very young. I would say under 24. Though I am not sure why I think that. I am not sure if it is something I have read before or just something I am completely wrong about.

But you are much liked poster on the C&C forum.

I nearly exclusively post on C&C

and im 18. and thanks

AAP said:
Mr Sparkle Toothy Smile, you have always been on my Nice List.

Though lately you seem to have fallen off your usual posting numbers. Are you like, trying to experience real life outside the internet or something? We miss you here. Come back to your virtual invisible friends here so we continue to laugh at you over the net to justify our miserable existence.

Other than that, I have always found you to be very nice and polite on here. I couldn't think of anyone on here that would remotely dislike you a little bit.

Plus you are one of the few to put your pic in your avatar, so that gets props from me as well.

nice post. :)

AAP said:
Sorry. I admit I am not familiar with many of your posts. I see you are a female, so I am sure you will be popular here. Not to be meant as an insult or taken that I am ignoring you. Which I hope you don't.

Again, it is my fault for not venturint outside of C&C more often to get acquainted with the other members.

:qt:
i am not offended at all... at least you tried (NOT) ...hehehe!!! ;)

enjoy playing Nostradamus on the rest of the EF members, it is much fun reading your posts .... :mix: :rose:

AAP said:
No bullshit. If you want to know how Mister AAP views your ass (literally) on EF, just post something here.

No punches pulled. I will give you my honest opinion.

I am going to workout at the gym now. Be back in a couple. Then you will know.

I had my ass on EF before, maybe you caught a look at it that time around. Otherwise, you'll just have to make an educated inference based on my existing gallery pics and posts.

Good day.

AAP said:
I train at Worlds. Golds is good, but there are some things about it I don't like. I absolutely HATE their leg press machines. Also, they don't have a juice bar. AND... they keep their protein bars under the counter. Hard as shit to steal them there. On the bright side, they are going 24 hours from what I hear. They have some decent equipment there as well.

Ok, about you... I always thought if you gave up those damn deadlifts you would have enough energy left to train chest, arms, shoulders and legs. Since all I have ever seen was the back shot, I assume you don't have the rest. :) Also, you can blame that 34" waist on those deads too. See how right I was.

On a side note, you throw out some good info in regards to vehicles and such.

Yo Mary....

The 34" waist is genetics....big hips too. As far as the rest goes Sally, I have had a quad shot and wicked arm flex shot in my avantoolio .......so pffffttttt. :)

When I get down on the 15th....I'll be sure to hit up World's so I can show you how to deadlift all properlike.

P.S. Good Thread.

Top Bottom