Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post up in here if you want to know EXACTLY how I feel about you.

Hey AAP
I only have a few posts on here compared to others
but give me your words of wisdom too... ;)

PERFECTWORLD said:
Hows that BreakDancing Job going?

Nice !

It's POPPING dude. wtf? Please don't categorize me with those people. Anyway, I don't wanna hijack this thread. AAP has been dead on with his shit. Solid!

Props.

gonelifting said:
It's POPPING dude. wtf? Please don't categorize me with those people. Anyway, I don't wanna hijack this thread. AAP has been dead on with his shit. Solid!

Props.
lol...hijack over.

sorry

Anthrax said:

Dude, I don't know which "you" to talk about.

Meaning, you seem to be everywhere. Unlike myself (which is not a good thing), you don't stick to just one forum. You visit them and post all over the place. Which is good. That what the board is for.

You give some really good diet advice too. You have given me some in the past on threads I made and I regularly your posts on the diet board. If the diet board ever needed a new mod, I would nominate you. You are an asset to people on the board, both old members and new ones that may find the site.

I hope you stick around for quite a while.

to whom it may concern:

i have just posted on this thread, and then deleted that post. as a form of protest.

later, i plan on deleting this post. and then posting again to let you know that it has been deleted. again.

thank you.

gonelifting said:
Dead on with my assessment AAP. People DO ignore me.

**edit** I jumped the gun. ^^^ post^^^ no longer relavent.

I forgot to post, that you have that touch of impatience to you as well.

:)

jackangel said:
to whom it may concern:

i have just posted on this thread, and then deleted that post. as a form of protest.

later, i plan on deleting this post. and then posting again to let you know that it has been deleted. again.

thank you.
:nopity:

jenscats5 said:
What's up AAP? How's FL??

Nice. In the 80's. For January that is good. Of course all the old ass Canadians are down here now. Making traffic a nightmare. Mainly because they fall asleep at red lights and can't hear you blowing at them.

I agree about your hot ass, either employed or not. If you lived here, I would get you hired in a heartbeat. I would tell my company you had to work there - or else.

How have things been going on that front lately?

Top Bottom