Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post up in here if you want to know EXACTLY how I feel about you.

AAP said:
Nice. In the 80's. For January that is good. Of course all the old ass Canadians are down here now. Making traffic a nightmare. Mainly because they fall asleep at red lights and can't hear you blowing at them.

I agree about your hot ass, either employed or not. If you lived here, I would get you hired in a heartbeat. I would tell my company you had to work there - or else.

How have things been going on that front lately?

I remember the French Canadian infusion whenever I visited my parents....

Still unemployed & still receiving my severance....when that ends I may have to take you up on that job offer!!

Yasmina said:
Hey AAP
I only have a few posts on here compared to others
but give me your words of wisdom too... ;)

Well you are new, but isn't your location AU?

I bet you could tell me a few things about that place.

And hot avatar.

AAP said:
Dude, I don't know which "you" to talk about.

Meaning, you seem to be everywhere. Unlike myself (which is not a good thing), you don't stick to just one forum. You visit them and post all over the place. Which is good. That what the board is for.

You give some really good diet advice too. You have given me some in the past on threads I made and I regularly your posts on the diet board. If the diet board ever needed a new mod, I would nominate you. You are an asset to people on the board, both old members and new ones that may find the site.

I hope you stick around for quite a while.

You make my day AAP :)

Robert Jan said:

Ahhhhh... the little dutch boy shows up.

I like reading your posts. They can either be off the wall weirdishly funny or very intellectual. When you made your thread "I Know Everything", I had little doubts that you didn't.

You are another person that for some reason I think is very young. I would say under 24. Though I am not sure why I think that. I am not sure if it is something I have read before or just something I am completely wrong about.

But you are much liked poster on the C&C forum.

Yasmina said:
that is IT????!!!!! :(
well i need a coffee after reading your long post about me .... :rolleyes:

here is all you need to know about Australia... enjoy
http://www.about-australia.com/about.htm have fun reading :coffee: ;)

Sorry. I admit I am not familiar with many of your posts. I see you are a female, so I am sure you will be popular here. Not to be meant as an insult or taken that I am ignoring you. Which I hope you don't.

Again, it is my fault for not venturint outside of C&C more often to get acquainted with the other members.

Top Bottom