Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post up in here if you want to know EXACTLY how I feel about you.

Scott Peterson's Dog said:

Bro, I love your posts on the ana board. Especially the one about the effects of clen on the ATP tissue of inner organ lining.

I would tell everyone who your C&C alter was. But gonelifting would hate that as everyone is going to assume it is him. Let him enjoy the attention.

i dont care what you think of me. i know im the coolest. If I could hang out with anyone in this world it would be me.

I should probably not touch this one as I'm gonna get reamed, but I had to jump in and kiss some ass... this is one of the better threads I have read in a LONG time (and no, NOT just this year). Pretty damn good analysis, and funny to boot!

AAP said:
Bro, I love your posts on the ana board. Especially the one about the effects of clen on the ATP tissue of inner organ lining.

I would tell everyone who your C&C alter was. But gonelifting would hate that as everyone is going to assume it is him. Let him enjoy the attention.

You got the worng guy. Save the alter pegging for Manuel78

This thread reminds me of the old irc chatrooms like #psychic-readings. Some scary shit went down in there.

Top Bottom