Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post up in here if you want to know EXACTLY how I feel about you.

AAP said:
You show up at last.

I think that despite your age, you have matured past the level many members here will never make it, regardless of how old they get. I think you have such an open mind it influences you to see all sides of the topic and judge accordingly.

I'm just about speechless. There is no greater complement you could have given me.

AAP said:
I am still awaiting for the day to come when you get out of school, move to a big city and unleash yourself on those unsuspecting victims you will encounter.

Thank you! I think I will always be a little more introverted than you are, but I still have fun :rainbow:

EDIT: The damn thing still says I need to spread my karma around more. It seems like it always says that...

AAP said:
I meant it.

Unlike most (the majority) of peeps on this board, I don't think you hit the gym and devote the time to educating yourself on muscle improvement just to walk around and look good or get chics. I feel like you have a geniune love for the sport and even if you told by God you would never get an ounce bigger, you would still spend time in the gym because of how it makes you feel on the inside.

I would bet if you ever moved to the U.S. you would be the first one I invited to the EF Meetup.

Man i definately got the most out of this thread.
I really dont get to hear that im appriciated much, so this blows me away.

MrMuscle said:
Man i definately got the most out of this thread.
I really dont get to hear that im appriciated much, so this blows me away.

A lot of people here like you Mr. Mooscle. Too bad you didn't live in the States or people would get to contact you more.

Just don't ever wear those blue panties Ranger sent you!

Top Bottom